+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tony Romo and Dallas cowboys biggest choke artists of all time

Tony Romo and Dallas cowboys biggest choke artists of all time

I love watching Dallas games, because it reminds me no matter how bad of a game Eli manning is having he is still much better then Tony Romo. I mean the entire second half the giants had no answer for Witten, Bryant or Austin. Three guys with 100+ yards. I mean especially once Blackburn went out boley got strait abused like a Red Headed step child. Yet somehow some way Romo found a way to rally to get the lead, and then choke choke choke the game away.
    Its hilarious. if its not their defence, its their kicker, its there QB, its their receivers, its their running back. NBA jam used to have a stat for clutch. If that player was clutch and even if they were a center they could toss up a half court three and it would drop in. The Cowboys are anti-clutch every one of them. If the game is close, fold it up, its over. Romo might have 400 yards in a half but if they need a simple 4 yard catch or a two point conversion they are going to blow it. Game winning catch, hand out of bounds. Ever since Romo fumbled that FG they are jinxed. They should litterally just trade Romo, that big stadium is too much for him. It takes a guy like Eli to shine in those bright lights!

Umm... statistically Romo was better than Eli that game. Romo didn't really choke either, he fixed his problems and stopped turning the ball over. Giants offense didn't really get much done at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Umm... statistically Romo was better than Eli that game. Romo didn't really choke either, he fixed his problems and stopped turning the ball over. Giants offense didn't really get much done at all...
    Ummm....no not really Huge int. in the 4th qtr by the safety who's filling in for KP(his name escapes me at the moment)
    Romo fixed his problems in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs.but the poster is right.He choked it away in the 4th

Umm..statistically, they both had the same QB Rating of 58, so how exactly did Romo outplay Eli? The Giants don't call for 100 9yd outs to the TE to inflate your numbers.

and were it not for the tips of Dez Bryant's fingers, TR engineered a comeback win....that wasn't on him, and it was quite impressive.

Every week they invent new ways to lose!!

Bench Player
    Pretty funny, we were literally 2 inches from coming back 23-0.

Quote Originally Posted by JayMillah View Post
    Pretty funny, we were literally 2 inches from coming back 23-0.
    You're a Cowgirl fan..... so I guess you have to find comfort anywhere you can!
    Yes we only managed 5 FG's, but a majority of them came off of the 6 turnovers your guys committed..... and I think that even you would agree that those 15 points were kind of important.
    What's truly funny is that you're actually gloating about ALMOST coming back to win the game!
    I won't deny you your moral victory, because what else do you have anymore?
    Last edited by bigblue58; 11-02-2012 at 09:51 AM.

All week long, Boys fans have been crying about how if Dez fingers are in, they win. Well we could say the same things about the opener.

If Cruz doesn't drop 3 passes that would have extended drives. If the replacement ref calls an obvious PI on Cruz in the endzone, we get a TD instead of 3. If Wilson doesn't fumble when we were in FG range, if, if, if.

Bottom line is the Boys did just enough of the right things to win the opener & we did just enough of the right things to win the rematch!

In the words of the great Kanyte West...

"Ima let you finish but the Chargers had one of the greatest choke jobs of all time! All time!"

Pick a Chargers choke job:

2006 Playoffs vs Patriots
    2009 Playoffs vs Jets
    2012 Regular season vs Broncos

and many more my friends.

+ Reply to Thread