+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

BROWN NEEDS TO BE IN OVER BRADSHAW.

I hope the Giants powers that be read these posts, and seriously consider what we are saying. We Giant fans are witnessing real change in our running game and Andre Brown is the choice. I believe his shot is coming soon but for the past few years I grow tired of bradshaw stopping at the line or running into blockers. I am done with his performance. His fumble today gave the cowboys the momentum for the drive which almost cost us the game. Even down to the last minute bradshaw couldnt even get a first down to run the clock down. I have read posts that scream the same feelings. The Giants running arsenal and future is Andre Brown. Bradshaw time for you to tap out man.

I still don't know what TC sees problematic about Brown. He's in his 4th year. He NEVER FUMBLES. He hits the hole harder than freaking 2008 Jacobs, and is smarter about it too. It has to be something about pass protection. Still, Bradshaw's feet are going to break down if he gets damn near 100% of the snaps at HB. The guy needs rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Brown definitely needs to get the ball more. I've liked AB1 the last couple of games but he still has the tendency to not run threw the holes. He kept trying to bounce everything to the outside all game long. It was driving me nuts. AB2 hits the hole fast and hard and cuts when he needs to, he doesn't seem to force it.

Bench Player
    toadofsteel your right. all of those things brown is and bradshaw is not. Rest? Not sure if that will improve his running game. They could have a vicious running game. I believe they see it. I am sure there is a method to the madness when it comes to these things. thanks for the response.

Bench Player
    It's driving everybody nutz Giantsed101! Yeah AB1 had a few good runs but I guess he is a creature of habit. My vote is for Andre Brown!