+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post


    I needed that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  4. #4
    can u post some of their funnier posts, been perma banned for creating giggles over there lol

  5. #5
    I thought this was the funniest one:

    pass the ham sandwiches out, Christmas and other teams in the playoffs is just around the corner

  6. #6
    I like this one the best: "wth does Eli " Cowboys Stadium is my biznitch" Manning have to do with anything? Does he play for Dallas?"

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Think Big Rudy
    Posts
    57,880
    kinda shocked they arent blaming the refs for the dez non td, and also many proud threads. lol we are all negative here and we won.
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    can u post some of their funnier posts, been perma banned for creating giggles over there lol
    Sure.


    (Regarding interceptions)
    Didn't Eli practically do that 2 years ago?
    wth does Eli " Cowboys Stadium is my biznitch" Manning have to do with anything? Does he play for Dallas?
    I feel like crying everyday with this team!
    As I sit here and type this, I can see a thousand bonfires with people around them creating excuses for Romo. You are sure to see them all tomorrow.
    Went over to my parents for dinner and watch the game. This is the first time I have ever heard my dad say he was done watching the Cowboys...for this year. I dont blame him. My brother and I are getting to that point, but of course we will still put ourselves through this pain.
    Seriously? People are still picking Blomo over Orton?
    Romo can only do what he's asked to do. I hope for Romo's sake he does get traded or released just so he can end his career on a high note and not in this joke of an offensive system.
    He's asked to NOT THROW interceptions. Not only can he NOT do that, he compounds it by throwing pick 6's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Romo can only do what he's asked to do. I hope for Romo's sake he does get traded or released just so he can end his career on a high note and not in this joke of an offensive system.
    He's asked to NOT THROW interceptions. Not only can he NOT do that, he compounds it by throwing pick 6's.
    Haha, I love this one

  10. #10
    The great thing is that Giants have more than just a season right now, they're 1/2 game out of the #2 spot

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts