+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

today was a great day

every other team in our div lost. romo n vick played pretty badly. and i know we had our issues, but go to the eagles/cowboys websites...

"this team gives me diarrea", "is trent cole dead?"- EMB lmfao its all over our division....we have a good lead, and we have to go 4-4 to get to 10 wins. dallas n philly need to go 7 of 9 to get to 10 wins...we got a cushion even at 9 wins imho.
    but yeah, we won without playing good ball, but seriously, go take a reality check and laugh ur *** off

edit- quick shout out to rivers who basically caused that felix jones fumble by completely blowing up the OL he was engaged with. he physically dominated that guy and it caused a fumble, so way 2 go on that 1 rivers

It was a great day that aids us in the big picture and in the long run - potential offseason QB controversies for the Cowboys and Eagles. I'd be shocked if the Cowboys signed Romo at his current rate of play and I feel the same with the Eagles and Vick. Rooting for Nick Foles 2013 and whoever else for the Cowboys next year!

And hence the Giants vs. Redskins rivalry is starting to become the main rivalry of the NFC East.

Yes it was!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    It was a great day that aids us in the big picture and in the long run - potential offseason QB controversies for the Cowboys and Eagles. I'd be shocked if the Cowboys signed Romo at his current rate of play and I feel the same with the Eagles and Vick. Rooting for Nick Foles 2013 and whoever else for the Cowboys next year!
    yeah. we virtually buried dallas. n they have atl in atl next week, philly has NO in NO...we'll beat Pitt I'd bet anything on it...the last week vs philly aint gonna mean anything i dunno if theres another team in our div who can even finish .500

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    every other team in our div lost. romo n vick played pretty badly. and i know we had our issues, but go to the eagles/cowboys websites...

"this team gives me diarrea", "is trent cole dead?"- EMB lmfao its all over our division....we have a good lead, and we have to go 4-4 to get to 10 wins. dallas n philly need to go 7 of 9 to get to 10 wins...we got a cushion even at 9 wins imho.
    but yeah, we won without playing good ball, but seriously, go take a reality check and laugh ur *** off

edit- quick shout out to rivers who basically caused that felix jones fumble by completely blowing up the OL he was engaged with. he physically dominated that guy and it caused a fumble, so way 2 go on that 1 rivers
    Ice cube would agree - "Today was a good day"

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Not if Foles is any good. And the way TC bungles division games, especially against Philly, it might be his metagame tactic to keep an inferior QB in our division for an extended period of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    HE DRAFTED ELI MANNING?

WHY?

okay, were doomed! season over folks. it was nice knowing the giants while it lasted!

see you in 2016

AGREED

The best part of yesterday is that everyone in the NFC East lost except for the Giants and the Cowboy's had the game winner called back, a crushing blow to Jerry and his fan base!

Don't be to upbeat, everyone here must remember being 6-2 after week 8 and finishing the season 8-8. The Giants have the ability to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory at any time!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    the Cowboy's had the game winner called back
    Actually, what really happened was that the ref's blunder was caught on video tape and the potential game-winner failed by inches. As they say..."Close but no cigar"