+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Andre Brown needs a more permanent role

Last time i said this Bradshaw blew up for 200 yards. However, Brown is bigger and when teams are stuffing us he somehow seems to move through the pile. Something about him borders on special when he is given a chance to run. He always seems to gain 5 yards no matter where he gets hit. I rrally think he needs to be the starter and Bradshaw the change of pace back or keeep Bradshaw to end the game with less fatigue.

BUT HES NOT BRADSHAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

When he ran today he did look very good!

Bench Player
    I agree. Now lets convince TC. What's his number?

I agree.....get this kid the ball....
    fresh legs......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I do like Andre Brown. I'd also like to add that he is more likely to follow his blocking route as well. Sometimes the risk Bradshaw takes by not following it pays off, but other times it results in the loss of a yard or two. Switch them out a little more at the very least.
    Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

It amazes me how Brown only got 3 carries to Bradshaw's 22. Beside the TD run, watch his run with about 10:10 left in the 2nd quarter. He stiff arms / shoulders NT Jay Ratliff to the ground and gets 14 yards.

I think the lack of brown is mostly due to the fact that he whiffed a couple blocks vs SF...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I think the lack of brown is mostly due to the fact that he whiffed a couple blocks vs SF...
    I remember one whiff and that was against a DE. RB's are not assigned to block DE's one-on-one, so that was an OL screw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    He whiffed on those blocks mainly because he wasn't even in pads