+ Reply to Thread

Prince Is Not a Bust

Yet.

No off season, unable to practice the first half of the regular season and has a DC that has the whole secondary scratching their heads each play.

Give the kid a break.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Re: Prince Is Not a Bust

Do any of U remember when I said this was going to happen 8 weeks ago?
    He was going to be thrown out there ,look bad and everyone would be calling for his head.
    Kyle Wilson has looked much better this season after being awful last year.Playing CB takes time.

I do admit I am nervous with how slow he looks out there.It makes me wonder if some of the scouts ?'s about his quickness were warranted.Still he isnt a bust

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Do any of U remember when I said this was going to happen 8 weeks ago?
    He was going to be thrown out there ,look bad and everyone would be calling for his head.
    Kyle Wilson has looked much better this season after being awful last year.Playing CB takes time.

I do admit I am nervous with how slow he looks out there.It makes me wonder if some of the scouts ?'s about his quickness were warranted.Still he isnt a bust[/quote]

I won't even comment on his performances (or lack thereof) until he has a whole OTA, pre-season and new DC.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Do any of U remember when I said this was going to happen 8 weeks ago?

I do admit I am nervous with how slow he looks out there.It makes me wonder if some of the scouts ?'s about his quickness were warranted.Still he isnt a bust[/quote]

Is he slow or lost? I think he looks lost and then actually makes up ground fast.

He's a rookie who was thrust into a tough situation with a minimal amount of pratice. Anybody who is saying he's a bust already needs to calm down...

[quote user="buddy33"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Do any of U remember when I said this was going to happen 8 weeks ago?

Is he slow or lost? I think he looks lost and then actually makes up ground fast.[/quote]

He's lost (just like the rest of our secondary).

He's got great physical size and skills.