+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Missing Jaquan Williams

The way Witten went off shows me we need him back more than I originally thought. He would have been our answer halfway thru the game when it was clear we couldn't stop Witten no matter what we did. Boley couldn't keep up with him, Coe couldn't cover him, I just feel if J-will was playing he would have been assigned Witten.

We need a ton of work in that area....

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    The way Witten went off shows me we need him back more than I originally thought. He would have been our answer halfway thru the game when it was clear we couldn't stop Witten no matter what we did. Boley couldn't keep up with him, Coe couldn't cover him, I just feel if J-will was playing he would have been assigned Witten.
    U think. A lot of it was poor safety play as well. Everyone loves Stevie Browns TO's but I can see how he got cut 2

All-Pro
    Be careful. Most have Brown taking over for KP already.

yeah J-Will is very underrated and very good vs. TEs ... it's amazing that there have been 100 posts about Rivers vs. 5 about J-Will ... not only was the guy a playoff hero, but he is a key component of our pass D
    Apologize to Melo 5

Veteran
    witten always plays good against us no matter who we put on him lol .

Williams has been misssed and we can only hope he can get back on the field soon
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Be careful. Most have Brown taking over for KP already.
    I have to see the All-22 but hard to imagine a TE getting 18 catches without some poor safety play

Quote Originally Posted by chizz View Post
    witten always plays good against us no matter who we put on him lol .
    Good yes but yesterday was a joke. The guy made the same move almost every time and was wide open every time.

Bench Player
    Worse is that it seem to be the same routes. They made a slight adjustment on that 3rd & 1 late in the game thankfully.