+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Can the hero in this game get a little love?

TYNES! This guy may be the best kicker in the league. His range is limited, but when in his range, he's a beast. Some wanted him gone a couple of seasons ago. Thank goodness that didn't happen.

Veteran
    Yes, Tynes has been great, but maybe if he wasn't doing so good they would try harder to score TD's. That is the part that is frustrating me...the game should have been over by half.

The game was like a stinky turd. The Boys were saying here...take it...and the Giants were saying over and over...no, we don't want it, you keep it!

All-Pro
    He leads the league in scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
    TYNES! This guy may be the best kicker in the league. His range is limited, but when in his range, he's a beast. Some wanted him gone a couple of seasons ago. Thank goodness that didn't happen.

Yeah...5 chip shots....Tynes is my hero fer sher dude!
    Don't mean to be a wet blanket, but if Tynes DOESN'T make those ......he shouldn't be able to make a high school squad!!

Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
    No, he was just lucky
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Don't mean to be a wet blanket, but if Tynes DOESN'T make those ......he shouldn't be able to make a high school squad!!
    So we shouldn't compliment the guy because he met expectations?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    well a few of them were 40 to 45 range. not automatic by any stretch. a lot can go wrong from that distance but he seems to be kicking BOMBs this year and is making them by a WIDE margin. i noticed a lot of his kickoffs are coming up short. he did have a few that went out the back of the endzone but for the most part then were all landing around goalline or just outside of it.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran
    Feel very confident with Tynes and as well our punter.
    I actually like our special teams in general for the 1st time in years since Reyna Thompson days.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post
    Feel very confident with Tynes and as well our punter.
    I actually like our special teams in general for the 1st time in years since Reyna Thompson days.
    Isn't he the guy who used to run to work?

Tynes was the man, but my unsung hero is Stevie Brown. He must have earned a starting job by now. Any turn over pretty much he has something to do with it. Love his work effort.