+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Killdrive Stop with the WR screen play

I dont care if it is Brown, Nicks or whoever it yields nothing or is incomplete or we loose yards. Scrap it please, every team that plays us sniffs it out and especially our divisional teams. Pitts on the other hand works this effectively and they run it a few times a game.

Replace it!.

There is a time to call those plays. Most of the time on those plays, the safety gots to be away and you have the eual amount of defenders and wrs on the same side.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post
    I dont care if it is Brown, Nicks or whoever it yields nothing or is incomplete or we loose yards. Scrap it please, every team that plays us sniffs it out and especially our divisional teams. Pitts on the other hand works this effectively and they run it a few times a game.

Replace it!.
    First of all, it is only incomplete when the WR drops the ball. Secondly, we only lose yards when somebody misses a block. Every situation has a play, and plays are not designed to go for negitive yards.

Replace it with a screen. And only run it when nicks is 100% healthy.

Giants are a bad screen team have been the whole time with Eli. Doesnt matter what kind of screen it is either

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post

Replace it!.
    Replace it with RB screen passes. I think this was the key to Tiki's success. We have no RB screen or run game. I wish we could change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Giants are a bad screen team have been the whole time with Eli. Doesnt matter what kind of screen it is either
    Not true ... we were the best screen team in the NFL when Tiki was here.

As long as KG runs that shotgun draw 8 times a game, we're good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    ITs KG style of offense. No dink and dunk. Eli, throw it 30 yards deep on 3rd and shorts!
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Im still facepalming on the 3rd and 1 shotgun direct HB snap with BRADSHAW