+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

WHAT A ROLLER COASTER RIDE THAT WAS!!!!!

To get all those turnovers and to be up 23-0 a lot of Dallas fans prob threw in the towel and accepted the loss. Then to make that comeback and score 24 unanswered to take the lead and to give HOPE back and think they would pull it out..

Then to have the giants who looked dead turnaround and get six 4th quarter points.. (not TDs like usual but points just the same) to re take a 29-24 lead and dash Dallas fans hopes again.

then to have Dez catch that ball and have all the Dallas Fans jumping on each other celebrating an Unlikely Hail Mary comeback win...

Only to be devastated when it was reversed. I know a few of their fans and they said it would have been easier on them had they not came back. It made it worse for them to lose the way the did
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    no one knows any dallas fans. i have lots of friends and family that our cowboys fans and they tell me it was worse for them that they made the comeback then if they got blown out. and to make matters worse for them thinking they had won with dez. lol

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Bench Player
    Honestly once we went up 5 I knew we were going to win......I trusted our defense. Web should have never bit on the double move, but I can't blame him either they kept running the comeback route to get closer to go out of bounds.At the end of the day, I knew we were going to win and I was right.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ReiRiza View Post
    Honestly once we went up 5 I knew we were going to win......I trusted our defense. Web should have never bit on the double move, but I can't blame him either they kept running the comeback route to get closer to go out of bounds.At the end of the day, I knew we were going to win and I was right.
    and i am glad you were man. That would have been a LONG LONG week to be on the losing end of that one. I am glad its them and not us

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro
    my nephew called and complained about the Prince call where they picked up the flag. PLEASE

4-New York Giants!!!!!