+ Reply to Thread

Jerry Jones: Dallas Cowboys Are Running Out Of Chances

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...out-of-chances

Excerpt: "The Dallas Cowboys have a knack for losing in inexplicable ways that are somehow familiar. The script changes, but the sloppiness remains.

A team, an owner, a coach can only take so much.

"Our clock's running. It's running and we're starting to get very urgent. We're starting to run out of opportunities,"Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said after Dallas' 29-24 loss to the New York Giants.

A 3-4 record in the NFC is not the same as the AFC. Dallas can't afford to keep falling further behind the competition. Five of the Cowboys' final seven games are at home, but they are digging too big a hole. Their next "opportunity" comes at the home of the undefeated Atlanta Falcons.

Jones said the 2011 season was the most disappointing of his tenure as owner. We can only imagine what this one feels like. The Cowboys often control the action, but they give games away due to penalties, turnovers, game management, and bad coaching.

Coach Jason Garrett might be running out of opportunities, too." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Can we have a moment of silence ?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    I know he must be pissed. I made a thread about his reaction to yesterdays results which got no bites.

Usually FOX is all up in his booth showing his take on plays good and bad. didnt see that yesterday.

would of loved to see him celebrate with his entourage after the Dez catch in endzone with ten seconds left thinking they won. and then the reaction after it was reversed and they lost.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I'm not sure which is worse ... their owner or their GM

They're just unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I know he must be pissed. I made a thread about his reaction to yesterdays results which got no bites.

Usually FOX is all up in his booth showing his take on plays good and bad. didnt see that yesterday.

would of loved to see him celebrate with his entourage after the Dez catch in endzone with ten seconds left thinking they won. and then the reaction after it was reversed and they lost.
    This.

Is there any All-22 footage or soemthing like that of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.