+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

Blown calls / No calls

Sorting through the blown calls will post what I see as i come across them.

So far.

1:20 in the first 3rd and 5 our ball offside by a DE was not called and that **** was obvious! 00:27:50 on game rewind if you want to see it.

If you guys notice any post it thanks.

I won't be posting the one's we got away with
    Last edited by rainierjef; 10-29-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

I noticed the Cowboys DBs can hold and PI our WRs and not get called, but then our DBs get called for every little tug. I noticed JPP and Osi getting held a bunch as well

5trive for Fiv5

The 4th down play where Romo ran it in for the td. The o-lineman moved before the snap.

Giants fan since the early 80s

All I know (and I'm sure everyone here agrees) is that on our last possession of the game, Bradshaw got the first down. Game should have been over right there and I shouldn't have had to suffer the way I did on what seemed like the longest last drive I have ever seen in football lol.
    Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

The spot on the Bradshaw run on 3rd down at the end was a good yard short, forcing us to punt.

Veteran
    No call holding Claborne covering Randle. Well past the 5, 3rd and 3 1st Quarter. 00:32:00 on rewind

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    The 4th down play where Romo ran it in for the td. The o-lineman moved before the snap.
    I agree. Everyone on our D-Line doesn't just jump up and start pointing fingers/are unprepared for the snap for no reason.
    Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I noticed the Cowboys DBs can hold and PI our WRs and not get called, but then our DBs get called for every little tug. I noticed JPP and Osi getting held a bunch as well
    Yeah. There were several of those yesterday. They were definitely being ticky-tacky with Hosley.

Quote Originally Posted by timmytimm3 View Post
    The spot on the Bradshaw run on 3rd down at the end was a good yard short, forcing us to punt.
    The spot was bad, but I don't think Bradshaw got it. I did at first, but on the replay it looked like he was a few inches short. He, however, was not a couple feet short.

All-Pro
    We won but they got away with murder in that game.....and yet one of the refs told Prince he was being too aggressive....