+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

We need to start blowing out teams

Stop with run out the clock and prevent defense bull****,we need to be like the patriots....no mercy....points..points....points i dont care if we blow out a team 60-0, i am tired of teams coming back and almost beating us.Coughlin cares to much about honor and respect for the other team **** that rip their throats out and let them bleed in a garbage dump.

We don't strive to blow out teams, that's just not what we do.
    However, we need to start scoring in the red zone. And by scoring, I mean scoring touchdowns.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

About time someone who knows. Preach it preach it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    However, we need to start scoring in the red zone. And by scoring, I mean scoring touchdowns.
    Well they better learn cause there are high scoring offenses out there and teams need to stay with that. That is how the Giants were able to in both of their two lastest Superbowls.

Blew out the 49ers and Panthers. The other teams are also paid to win.

True ! Scoring in the red zone. & Keep Pounding !

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Blew out the 49ers and Panthers. The other teams are also paid to win.
    And Dallas should have been beaten like they stole something and they almost did. I don't want to keep on seeing that cause that can spell trouble.

+1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by giants-_- View Post
    Stop with run out the clock and prevent defense bull****,we need to be like the patriots....no mercy....points..points....points i dont care if we blow out a team 60-0, i am tired of teams coming back and almost beating us.Coughlin cares to much about honor and respect for the other team **** that rip their throats out and let them bleed in a garbage dump.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by giants-_- View Post
    You mean like the Patriots who almost blew a game to the Jets last weekend and did blow games to the Seahawks and Cardinals?? Get a clue bro.
    Last edited by GMENAGAIN; 10-30-2012 at 09:30 PM.