+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7

    Good Luck Giants!

    But not too much.

    If you haven't figured out yet, i'm a Steelers fan. I'm an administrator of Steelers Xtreme and Steelers Fever, and I've come by today to wish you luck. You're a classy team with classy fans, and I respect your organization. Hope it'll be a good game Sunday, and both teams put on a show!

    Cheers,

    Nate.

  2. #2
    Do you think if a team keeps playing bad, they can win a lot of games?

  3. #3
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,505
    Quote Originally Posted by bayz101 View Post
    But not too much.

    If you haven't figured out yet, i'm a Steelers fan. I'm an administrator of Steelers Xtreme and Steelers Fever, and I've come by today to wish you luck. You're a classy team with classy fans, and I respect your organization. Hope it'll be a good game Sunday, and both teams put on a show!

    Cheers,

    Nate.
    Welcome to the boards can you tell me why Pittsburgh fans are so much classier then Philadelphia fans?

  4. #4
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    22,606
    Quote Originally Posted by bayz101 View Post
    But not too much.

    If you haven't figured out yet, i'm a Steelers fan. I'm an administrator of Steelers Xtreme and Steelers Fever, and I've come by today to wish you luck. You're a classy team with classy fans, and I respect your organization. Hope it'll be a good game Sunday, and both teams put on a show!

    Cheers,

    Nate.
    those were some ugly *** uniformes yetserday. They all looked like the Ham Burgerlar from McDondals years back....lol

    Good Luck and no injuries. Hope to have a great game vs Pitt. Ben may kill with quick outs and slants.
    I like the Giants to bounce back a bit and get more consistent.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  5. #5
    Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by bayz101 View Post
    But not too much.

    If you haven't figured out yet, i'm a Steelers fan. I'm an administrator of Steelers Xtreme and Steelers Fever, and I've come by today to wish you luck. You're a classy team with classy fans, and I respect your organization. Hope it'll be a good game Sunday, and both teams put on a show!

    Cheers,

    Nate.
    As long as you leave the throwback uni's at home

  6. #6
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Welcome to the boards can you tell me why Pittsburgh fans are so much classier then Philadelphia fans?
    Can you tell me why you Giants fans are so much classier than Jets fans? I guess it's more of the same. Jets fans can be real pricks, but I've never had a problem with a Giants fan! Thanks for whoopin' Brady's *** twice in the big game, too. I appreciate that ****, haha.

  7. #7
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7
    I knew I'd get ragged on for the uniforms, but they've grown on most of us. The history of it all, coupled with winning in them, takes the embarrassment factor out of it, haha.

  8. #8
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    22,606
    Quote Originally Posted by bayz101 View Post
    I knew I'd get ragged on for the uniforms, but they've grown on most of us. The history of it all, coupled with winning in them, takes the embarrassment factor out of it, haha.
    Never seen those before. Has the team worn them as throw backs before????
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Welcome to the boards can you tell me why Pittsburgh fans are so much classier then Philadelphia fans?
    That's kind of like asking why a socially awkward, unsuccessful, unathletic, weakling would be miserable compared to his bodybuilder big brother with the trophy wife and million dollar job.


    ...and yes the "trophy" part was subtle pun.

  10. #10
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,505
    Quote Originally Posted by bayz101 View Post
    Can you tell me why you Giants fans are so much classier than Jets fans? I guess it's more of the same. Jets fans can be real pricks, but I've never had a problem with a Giants fan! Thanks for whoopin' Brady's *** twice in the big game, too. I appreciate that ****, haha.
    No problem I'm hoping for a great game but I don't know if I want it close at the end cause us Giants fans are going to have a heart attack. Just do us a favor and Destroy the Cowboys when you guys play them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts