+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Justin Tuck worried about what happens next.

http://sulia.com/source/S-46381/?sou...c-b736f394e9d8

"What Im worried about is what weve always done," Tuck said. "Weve always been 6-2 at the break or 5-3 at the break. Weve got to find ways to make sure we keep this thing going. I think the NFC is going to be the powerhouse of the NFL this year, so weve got to keep pace. Atlanta is still undefeated. You know San Fran who you know is going to be there at the end fo the year. Weve got some surprise teams that are playing well. So we dont have time to sit back and gloat about being 6-2 because we all know that we still got a gauntlet to go through and this thing could still turn for the worse if we dont keep focused and keep doing what were doing. So thats where our focus is."

This is what some posters were trying to say on here. 6-2 is great, but there are very tough teams out there. Performance matters a great deal.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post

"What I’m worried about is what we’ve always done," Tuck said. "We’ve always been 6-2 at the break or 5-3 at the break. We’ve got to find ways to make sure we keep this thing going. I think the NFC is going to be the powerhouse of the NFL this year, so we’ve got to keep pace. Atlanta is still undefeated. You know San Fran who you know is going to be there at the end fo the year. We’ve got some surprise teams that are playing well. So we don’t have time to sit back and gloat about being 6-2 because we all know that we still got a gauntlet to go through and this thing could still turn for the worse if we don’t keep focused and keep doing what we’re doing. So that’s where our focus is."

This is what some posters were trying to say on here. 6-2 is great, but there are very tough teams out there. Performance matters a great deal.
    that coupled to the way this team takes a bit of nose dive towards this time of the season as well........
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

They don't play well with 23-0 leads and they don't play well with 6-2 records. But as long as they are relatively healthy at the end of the year they can win the super bowl again.

"What I’m worried about is what we’ve always done," Tuck said. "We’ve always been 6-2 at the break or 5-3 at the break. We’ve got to find ways to make sure we keep this thing going. I think the NFC is going to be the powerhouse of the NFL this year, so we’ve got to keep pace. Atlanta is still undefeated. You know San Fran who you know is going to be there at the end fo the year. We’ve got some surprise teams that are playing well. So we don’t have time to sit back and gloat about being 6-2 because we all know that we still got a gauntlet to go through and this thing could still turn for the worse if we don’t keep focused and keep doing what we’re doing. So that’s where our focus is."

AMEN...Nobody is ripping a team we HATE, or crticizing players just for the helluva it...When you read a quote from the starting DE, that echoes the fans concerns who do see the same thing, it just validates it..They know when they play well, and when they don't, and when they get LUCKY...This team is loaded with talent and could easily be THE team to beat in the NFC, IF these guys applied all of their energy and focus on the prize...It's almost like they view themselves as a 4th quarter, last mile stretch in the seaon team...Can't be easy to maintain that level, but..there are a few teams out there who seem to be hungrier then our guys are..so...The GMen fate is in their hands....cliche, but...they ( Giants) are the only ones who can beat them ( Giants).

I have faith and hope something will snap in their collective heads and they can put together complete games on both sides of the ball. They need energy...lots of it....Play angry.

This is why Tom Coughlin preaches FINISH....

Banned
    Justin Tuck needs to go to Notre Dame on his bye week and learn something about strong will and positive attitude

He would not even be able to replace that MeTeo guy on Notre Dame the way he is playing........he himself is part of the problem with his gloomy attitiude

Also I think Tucks neck will never be 100% again

"What Im worried about is what weve always done," Tuck said. "Weve always been 6-2 at the break or 5-3 at the break. Weve got to find ways to make sure we keep this thing going. I think the NFC is going to be the powerhouse of the NFL this year, so weve got to keep pace. Atlanta is still undefeated. You know San Fran who you know is going to be there at the end fo the year. Weve got some surprise teams that are playing well. So we dont have time to sit back and gloat about being 6-2 because we all know that we still got a gauntlet to go through and this thing could still turn for the worse if we dont keep focused and keep doing what were doing. So thats where our focus is."

im happy that he's saying that. If you don't learn from your mistakes or mishaps, in any aspect of your life, you'll never be successful.

TC should start preaching "FINISH.....early."

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Justin Tuck needs to go to Notre Dame on his bye week and learn something about strong will and positive attitude

He would not even be able to replace that MeTeo guy on Notre Dame the way he is playing........he himself is part of the problem with his gloomy attitiude

Also I think Tucks neck will never be 100% again
    I actually agree with him here. He's pretty much saying the second half collapses and sloppiness needs to stop.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Veteran
    Well if he shows up to play the rest of the season unlike he's done in recent past then we shouldn't have this problem should we? But wait didn't they work on his neck on the sidelines so that might be wishful thinking now.