+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Hill

Will Hill

Seems to me Will Hill is the new Gerris Wilkinson. There is so much hype around this guy who has not done anything in the regular season yet. Lets wait and see if he is really any good. So much hype around GWilkes years ago, you would have though he would be a first ballot hall of famer and Hill seems to be the same way to a lesser extent.
    "I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me," David Wilson

Capable of running over 52 members of the roster not named manning.

In the few games he played he showed what many fans have known all along. Ton of talent... He's on a 4 game suspension and will be back in 2 weeks. He caused a fumble on special teams a few weeks ago. He plays safety, but is agile and fast enough to play corner on nickel packages.

Who's hyping him up? I must have missed it.

I posted a post a few weeks ago about possibly bring in Grant if Phillips was out and everyone was like Will Hill is so good and I saw a few other posts saying the same thing. Same thing was said about G wilkes he was a beast in the preseason, but its the preseason for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by bebil10 View Post
    Seems to me Will Hill is the new Gerris Wilkinson. There is so much hype around this guy who has not done anything in the regular season yet. Lets wait and see if he is really any good. So much hype around GWilkes years ago, you would have though he would be a first ballot hall of famer and Hill seems to be the same way to a lesser extent.
    You realize he's on a four game suspension, right?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Would be nice to have Hill and KP to try to get either against Witten. J Will too.

Right now they really have nobody who can cover a TE.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You realize he's on a four game suspension, right?
    Yes, what I am saying is that people need to stop with the wait til Will Hill gets back, then we will have 4 good safeties. This has been a theme i am seeing.

Yes, what I am saying is that people need to stop with the wait til Will Hill gets back, then we will have 4 good safeties. This has been a theme i am seeing.
    Where have you been seeing it? I do think having Hill and Williams back on the field would have made for a better defense yesterday.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Bench Player
    I posted a post a few weeks ago about possibly bring in Grant if Phillips was out and everyone was like Will Hill is so good and I saw a few other posts saying the same thing. Same thing was said about G wilkes he was a beast in the preseason, but its the preseason for a reason.
    Why would we bring back Grant? The dude, as good as he was, is done now. Will Hill not only gives a better chance now, but in the long term it makes the most sense.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Would be nice to have Hill and KP to try to get either against Witten. J Will too.

Right now they really have nobody who can cover a TE.
    J-Will was missed yesterday. Hope to have him back soon. KP too.