+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Victor Cruz: Contract talks going well

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...t-talks-headed

Excerpt: "Victor Cruz says talks with the New York Giants about a contract extension are "moving in the right direction."

The wide receiver is hoping for a new deal by the end of this season and told ESPN's Josina Anderson that negotiations are progressing.

"I was excited to hear this weekend that contract talks are moving in the right direction," Cruz told Anderson on Monday. "I heard there was some progress on the structure."

Cruz is still hopeful about receiving a longer-term deal, according to Anderson's report. He has maintained that he wants to remain a Giant for several more years." Read more...
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-29-2012 at 02:50 PM.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Got nothing but love for #80, but last night he didn't play like a guy that wanted big money.

#80 get well soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
    Got nothing but love for #80, but last night he didn't play like a guy that wanted big money.
    Wow dude is not even allowed to have one bad game??? What about the rest of the wrs too??? Just last week this guy caught the winning td.

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...t-talks-headed

Excerpt: "Victor Cruz says talks with the New York Giants about a contract extension are "moving in the right direction."

The wide receiver is hoping for a new deal by the end of this season and told ESPN's Josina Anderson that negotiations are progressing.

"I was excited to hear this weekend that contract talks are moving in the right direction," Cruz told Anderson on Monday. "I heard there was some progress on the structure."

Cruz is still hopeful about receiving a longer-term deal, according to Anderson's report. He has maintained that he wants to remain a Giant for several more years." Read more...
    Sent you a PM
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Do you think the coverage had anything to do with it? Are we to decide a contract on one game's production? We didn't have any receiver distinguish himself yesterday.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Do you think the coverage had anything to do with it? Are we to decide a contract on one game's production? We didn't have any receiver distinguish himself yesterday.
    I thought they were focusing on covering Nicks more... This was a case of "Make em go to Manningham", except that someone else was wearing #82. In fact, Randle had the most receiving yards for the Giants this week just from the 2 targets he had all game...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I thought they were focusing on covering Nicks more... This was a case of "Make em go to Manningham", except that someone else was wearing #82. In fact, Randle had the most receiving yards for the Giants this week just from the 2 targets he had all game...
    I think Eli was off as well. It happens. We play these guys twice a year, they cleaned out clock in the first meeting and they played us hard all game.

# 80

Cruz just gave up a bunch with Dallas performance, will bounce back agianst the Steelers.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Wow dude is not even allowed to have one bad game??? What about the rest of the wrs too??? Just last week this guy caught the winning td.
    Where did I say he wasn't allowed a bad game? Reading comp. 101 please....

#80 get well soon...

Where did I say he wasn't allowed a bad game? Reading comp. 101 please....
    but last night he didn't play like a guy that wanted big money. This is just simply not true when the whole offense sucked....if you look at his complete body of work this season, he has played like he wants to get paid.