+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bradshaw's practice time is a good indicator of how he'll do.

Once again, Bradshaw was limited all week....and once again, it looked like he and his offensive line were strangers.

I don't think it is unreasonable, given the depth chart, that Brown and Wilson get more carries if Bradshaw is unable to practice.

I expect the same thing this week.....no practice, and another underwhelming performance against Pittsburgh.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Once again, Bradshaw was limited all week....and once again, it looked like he and his offensive line were strangers.

I don't think it is unreasonable, given the depth chart, that Brown and Wilson get more carries if Bradshaw is unable to practice.

I expect the same thing this week.....no practice, and another underwhelming performance against Pittsburgh.
    Very good point.. didn think about this..

Then he should sit. I love Ahmad's heart and passion, but he can't get it done every week. If you're injured you need to rest up. Let's give other players opportunities.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Then he should sit. I love Ahmad's heart and passion, but he can't get it done every week. If you're injured you need to rest up. Let's give other players opportunities.
    Good luck telling Bradshaw to take a week off.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Luckily I'm not in charge of that lol.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

If you think anyone is going to have a good day rushing against the Steelers you are in for a big disappointment. They just held the best rushing offense to their worst production of the season. If the Giants are going to beat the Steelers it's going to be through the air not the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    If you think anyone is going to have a good day rushing against the Steelers you are in for a big disappointment. They just held the best rushing offense to their worst production of the season. If the Giants are going to beat the Steelers it's going to be through the air not the ground.
    I think I remember hearing this leading up to the San Fran game. Anything is possible, I just would like to see more Wilson/Brown at the moment.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

I think Bradshaw will have a good game. He has just been terrible vs the NFC East.

This match will all be about tone. And AB will set it early with his physical play.

Steelers are awesome against the run. Then again, so were the 49ers.

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    So, are the inmates running the asylum now?