+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 9 & Weeks 12-16 all tough games

With teams like the Steelers, Packers, Saints, Falcons, Ravens and two divisional games with the Skins and Eagles......

We better have our chin straps buckled up tight, because none of those games are going to be easy.

Every game is potentially a tough game; it doesn't matter who you're playing. Look at the Bears v Panthers or Jags v Packers games yesterday. Any team can put up a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Every game is potentially a tough game; it doesn't matter who you're playing. Look at the Bears v Panthers or Jags v Packers games yesterday. Any team can put up a fight.
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Tough games, but they're all saying the same thing about us. "Giants, that'll be a tough game". We can hang in there with any of those teams.

Looking at the rest of our schedule, most of the games we have left are toss-ups. Really, if we only win about half of those toss-ups, we'll be fine.

Veteran
    The saints, steelers, and ravens game will be easier than people think.

Only thing on the ravens I'd worry about is Ray Rice. And the saints are....... the saints. Pittsburgh doesn't do well away either.

Veteran
    With the performance I saw on Sunday. every game is gonna be an uphill battle.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    With the performance I saw on Sunday. every game is gonna be an uphill battle.
    One game doesn't define a season... a bad game doesn't equate to bad team. We all know this team is better than what we saw yesterday
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

In all seriousness, I would rather be 10-6 going through a schedule like this and being tested and having to respond to adversity, than being 15-1, or 14-2 and cruised through somewhat easier competition. I think we all are well aware how several reams have made out taking that path, cough cough

The Giants laid their egg but still managed to come through with a win. I guess you can call that progress.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    One game doesn't define a season... a bad game doesn't equate to bad team. We all know this team is better than what we saw yesterday
    Yeah! I agree, but still every game is going to be tough, every game is going to be an uphill battle to get back into the playoffs. There are no easy games and If we see the same lackluster performance we saw yesterday next week nothing is going easy

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg