+ Reply to Thread

Defending the TE

How many of you think Heath Miller is licking his chops after what he saw yesterday. The one thing I could not understand is why the Giants never hit Whitten coming off the line of scrimmage. If I am the Steelers I go to Miller early to see how the Giants are going to defend him.

I fear Miller will be the X factor, but Sanders scares me as well from the slot.

We will be much better when KP returns.

Banned
    We have a serious issue concerning our corners and linebackers not being able to defend the out route. Hopefully this is remedied when J Will returns to the lineup.

I bet he is thinking the same thing when we shut down Vernon Davis.

I'm gonna run my route, try to get open and if Ben throws me the ball I will do everything I can to catch it and move the chains
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

If J.Williams Comes Back This Week He Would Help Out With Covering The TE's.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Seems like Chase was dropping too deep. Don't know if that is the design, but after the 10th 8 yrd gain on 1st down, some adjustment should have been made. I sure hope they figure it out this week.

I think Whitten is a beast but I also think that the Cowboys uncovered our weakness in the secondary. But that could cost you, turnovers happen.