+ Reply to Thread

Is it possible to hire 2 Head Coaches?

TC is great the 1st half of every season & Norm Turner is great in the 2nd half every season.

Question: Could the NYG's hire 2 HCs & call them something like Co-HC?

TC could run the team in 1st half & Norm or someone like him run the team in 2nd half & then they'd win division each & every year.

Kinda simple right?

All I know is they have to do something different because what they've been doing the past 4 years is broken.

Re: Is it possible to hire 2 Head Coaches?

[quote user="jakegibbs"]TC is great the 1st half of every season & Norm Turner is great in the 2nd half every season.

TC could run the team in 1st half & Norm or someone like him run the team in 2nd half & then they'd win division each & every year.

Kinda simple right?

All I know is they have to do something different because what they've been doing the past 4 years is broken.[/quote]

Since Coughlin has 1 year left, how about hire Spags as co head coach to take over after next year.

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"][quote user="jakegibbs"]TC is great the 1st half of every season & Norm Turner is great in the 2nd half every season.

Kinda simple right?

All I know is they have to do something different because what they've been doing the past 4 years is broken.[/quote]

Since Coughlin has 1 year left, how about hire Spags as co head coach to take over after next year.[/quote]

If they're planning to have only one HC then that job should go to .......

JEFF FISHER X HC TENN TITIANS

Stop saying Spags . He like Wade Phillips are good coordinators but over their heads as head coaches.

And Fisher blows too.

I want a fresh coach

why the hell does everyone want spags as a head coach. he has done diddly in st louis.

i would love him as a d coordinator but he hasn't proven **** as an HC.