+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Chase Blackburn Hamstring Injury May Cue Mark Herzlich Era For Giants

http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/29/...w-york-giants/

Excerpt: "Chase Blackburn was one of several New York Giants who left yesterday’s game with an injury, and while the severity of Antrel Rolle’s head injury andKeith Rivers’ calf injury is yet to be determined, it seems pretty clear that Blackburn will miss a few games at least. Enter Mark Herzlich, second-year middle linebacker.

Between Blackburn pounding the ground in frustration before even getting up and slow rolling it to the locker room without even trying to stretch it out, it seems like Herzlich is in line for at least a few starts." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Next man up!

All-Pro
    Hate to see CB go down, but Herz is going to finally get the chance so many wanted him to get. I am sure he will step up and do well...
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

well.....here we go.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

There is a lot to like and admire about CB. He sets the defense is tough as nails and has made a number of key plays for us. But he is slow as an ox and we gotta upgrade there to be a top defense. I am pulling for Herz to be the man and I think he's up to the task.

Veteran
    He looked good on that one play he was in on.. sniffed out the screen before Romo even threw it

Herz has a motor and is a motivator with his play!

sorry to see Chase go down but it does give Herz a chance to make a statement!

Will the play callng default to Boley?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[QUOTE=RoanokeFan;559274]Will the play callng default to Boley?[/QUOTE

hope not...
    only for the fact that Herz has to be the whole package......Get it done kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[QUOTE=GameTime;559276]
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Will the play callng default to Boley?[/QUOTE

hope not...
    only for the fact that Herz has to be the whole package......Get it done kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm just talking about the immediate future. Boley has done it, I don't think Herzlich has and I see this as an upgrade athletically speaking