+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Bradshaw has been INCONSISTENT (Edited)

Guy is not getting it done........don't care if I get flamed for this comment. Give the rock to Brown/Wilson more.......or let AB come in after Brown wears down the D a bit.
    Last edited by shane4177; 10-31-2012 at 01:13 PM.

awesome.

I would like to see Brown get the rock more. It will at least give us some idea if it IS Bradshaw and not the line that's holding back this running game. i hate not being able to run the ball.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

I would change unimpressive to inconsistent.

9th in the NFL @ a 4.5 ypc clip is not unimpressive, especially when you consider our style of offense and the state of our Oline to start the year. AB has been running a lot better recently, behind a better Oline. Why can't people truly see this kid. I don't get it. Did you see him running with 5-6 guys on his back carrying them last game? I did. He gives it his all and is a solid RB. Brown and Wilson are great complements to him right now.

My only issue with him is he can't stay healthy. But realize this, in 2010, in a meaningless, week 17 game, he ran up and down the field on 2 broken bones in his feet and a sprained ankle (or 2). That's a team player right there. If we had some Bradshaw type personalities on our defense, we would be one of the greatest defenses in the history of the NFL.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    9th in the NFL @ a 4.5 ypc clip is not unimpressive, especially when you consider our style of offense and the state of our Oline to start the year. AB has been running a lot better recently, behind a better Oline. Why can't people truly see this kid. I don't get it. Did you see him running with 5-6 guys on his back carrying them last game? I did. He gives it his all and is a solid RB. Brown and Wilson are great complements to him right now.

My only issue with him is he can't stay healthy. But realize this, in 2010, in a meaningless, week 17 game, he ran up and down the field on 2 broken bones in his feet and a sprained ankle (or 2). That's a team player right there. If we had some Bradshaw type personalities on our defense, we would be one of the greatest defenses in the history of the NFL.
    +1 THANK YOU.

Bench Player
    Ahmad has helped win two rings and he's getting torched for being the 9th leading rusher in the NFL after missing two games. Outside of the division, 22 carries for him is 100+ a game. Divisional teams know tendencies too well making it hard to pass and run against.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Like Rudy said.....it's a poor choice of words. Inconsistant is a better term.......but that can describe our entire offense.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

AB has helped the Giants win 2 SuperBowls. He is the heart/fire of this team. He plays every week even though he is constantly injured. He is one of the few players in the NFL that seems to care as much as the fans do. Oh and he's running for 4.5 YPC. Now tell me, who's unimpressive again?? He's earned the right to remain in Blue as long as he'd like. As Stephen A would say, don't be so disrespectful!