+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

our offense is 4th in total yards, 2nd in scoring. defense leads league in turnovers.

defense is 8th in points allowed. (right now)

Bradshaw is 9th in rushing averaging 4.5 yards a carry. (right now)

perry fewell first year with the giants the defense lead the league with 39 turnovers. (had 50 in total) ranked 16th in total yards allowed. 7th in points allowed. i think we were a top 5 defense that year.

In PF's second year the D struggled at the start of the season with injuries, but turned it up toward the end and we won another superbowl.

This season the giants have the 4th best record in the NFL at 6-2. we are leading the div by 2-3 games.

Are giant fans spoiled?

Discuss

edited a few errors
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 10-30-2012 at 02:31 PM.

No. We want consistency.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    No. We want "perfection".
    fixed

No. I want consistency.
    I fixed what you fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    fixed
    LOL....it really does seem like that around here.

Just win. It's the only stat that counts in my book. You will never see me complain after a win.

We wat TDs instead of FGs. There has to be a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    We wat TDs instead of FGs. There has to be a solution.
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I fixed what you fixed.
    defense consistently get turnovers. offense consistently make plays. this is why we lead the nfl in turnovers on d and we are one of the more explosive offenses this year.

again. you want perfection. no weakness. you want 8-0

Cumulative stats are misleading, since most teams have had bye week already.

But honestly, our offense is like a batter in a slump. Hope we break out before it costs us games.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    defense consistently get turnovers. offense consistently make plays. this is why we lead the nfl in turnovers on d and we are one of the more explosive offenses this year.

again. you want perfection. no weakness. you want 8-0
    Stop assuming you know what I want, you look silly.

How are we being consistent when you give up a 23 point lead? What about the run game? Is that consistent? Red zone? Our defense is good but we were literally inches away from giving up a 37 yard touchdown to Dez Bryant. Yes, it's one game, but that one game could have resulted in a loss and us being 1-3 in the division. Not to mention being 5-3 with the Cowboys one game behind, that's how close it was.

I just don't want a second half slump. We can't be giving up leads like that, and then stalling on offense.
    We are a good team, and I know we will correct this but I can still be concerned from what I've seen.