+ Reply to Thread

Coming For Steelers Giants Game - Anybody Have a Pair of Seats?

My wife and I are coming into town on Saturday and staying at the Homewood Suites right by statdium. I am a Steelers fan and she is a big Giants fan. If anybody has a pair of seats they are willing to part with for a reasonable price (I will pay above face) I'd be happy to take them off your hands and if we sit by you during the game I will supply you with some beers/food of your choice. Last time I made a post like this on the steelers board I ended up sitting with Mike Tomlin's brother and a few NFL agents on the 25 yard line. You never know what you're gonna get. Otherwise, can anybody comment on how easy/difficult it is to buy tickets on site right before the game these days? It used to be very easy but haven't been to see the Giants in about 4 years.

You should be able to find some at Ticketmaster before teh game and there are always scalpers on site. The closer to game time, the more reasonable the price
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

does TM usually drop tickets the day of game or on Fridayish?

thanks for the tip, it's appreciated...

^Ticketmaster doesn't usually drop their prices.

I believe RoanokeFan was insinuating that TM might release additional tickets before Sunday's game, is that not the case? I'll be looking to buy from a fan in the parking lot if I can't find any via TM....I'm sure I'll be alright.

How easy is it to scalp? I want to go to the Eagles Giants game on Dec.30 but I dont want to buy tickets too far out in case its a meaningless game, therefor I would lose a bit of the excitement and experience. I have a 2ish hour drive to Metlife so If scalping is hard I wouldnt attempt it. Any input??

Right now, Stub Hub has a seat in row 10 sec 123 right where the players enter/exit for like $220 which is pretty good from my assessment of various ticket sources. I just dont wanna jump on something and have it be a meaningless game.

I have 2 tickets available in club a for the steelers and eagle games. 42 yard line on giants side.

speedman, I assume those are pretty expensive right? Not interested in anything over a couple hundred each. thanks for the offer though

Veteran
    I might take the train down from Baltimore to see the steelers game. figured while I am here might as well, how are the ticket prices at the booth? If there is any?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg