+ Reply to Thread

these are good times

We are the reigning superbowl champs and currently are 6-2, 2.5 games up in the division (3 in the win column) with the slow paced fall right into the giants hands steelers comin to town....fellas we are only gettin healthier and are totally the class of the NFL right now....ok need some thoughts from ya fellas as I am torn...when kp comes back where does that place brown our ballhawk? Use him like grant last year in nickle? Has he earned kps spot? Kp was a 1st rounder does that matter? do we need to get osi more snaps and place jpp on tucks side more often?

The DE rotation is fine. Dilemma with Stevie Brown for sure. He will likely come in and play the nickel like you propose.

And yes, these are good times indeed.

KP returns as starting strong safety as soon as he's healthy. Stevie Brown moves to nickle and/or part of 3 safety alignment as we used last year. IMO, Osi has been awful this year. At least Tuck is solid, if not above average against the run. Osi has always been sub-par against the run, and has been almost invisible on the pass rush.

Quote Originally Posted by WEG313 View Post
    KP returns as starting strong safety as soon as he's healthy. Stevie Brown moves to nickle and/or part of 3 safety alignment as we used last year. IMO, Osi has been awful this year. At least Tuck is solid, if not above average against the run. Osi has always been sub-par against the run, and has been almost invisible on the pass rush.
    Man, I wish Osi was invisible, he might actually beat his man and get home if they couldnt see him.....

Maybe he can throw some sand in their eyes or something?

Osi has been bad for sure....looks like he has lost a step....gmen gonna beat da steelers Sunday? It seems to me it will be a game tbey run well avainst us

Quote Originally Posted by harrycarson View Post
    Osi has been bad for sure....looks like he has lost a step....gmen gonna beat da steelers Sunday? It seems to me it will be a game tbey run well avainst us
    Can you imagine what we'd be hearing if we "Gave Him The Money" last season as was being shouted from the bleachers here?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1