+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

SHOULD THE FOLLOWING STARTERS BE PLAYING????

If player is injured, not 100%, or having an off day HE should be replaced if all possible and not be a liability to the team!!

Bradshaw - clearly not himself, and couldn't run against the Dallas D - why not throw in a mix of Brown and Wilson and use some creativity like having the defense chase Wilson down as he runs outside. As long as Gibdride is coach, never expect the offensive to reach full potential...we could be a far superior offense.

OSI - Why is this guy even on the field - He's already robbed the giants, will never try to over power his opponent, plays like a girl - Tracy and Ojomo have clearly shown they are better - at least play them more often - they're younger, fresher, more hungier. OSI got his payday, he's chilling - there's no hunger from that guy!! Hate to admit is but was McCoy really all that off?

Nicks - the other recievers have proven more than competent to step up - why play the guy who isn't 100% - Nicks is not make the catches that he typically makes in his sleep

Tuck - Tuck still hasn't recovered from the superbowl haze. Another dude who simply lacks the hunger and passion. Just because he's captain should not make him above anyone else - he should compete or be benched..bottom line.

PRINCE - This kid is not cut for the NFL...he probably needs a few more years to complete puberty...I think it safe to say a bust for a first rounder - Should he be considered for a possible trade?? - The only good thing is the Giants drafted Hosely a much more superior corner, he just needs time understand the system.

The lack of rotation at RB and WR may cost the Giants a serious part of the second half of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue999 View Post
    If player is injured, not 100%, or having an off day HE should be replaced if all possible and not be a liability to the team!!

Bradshaw - clearly not himself, and couldn't run against the Dallas D - why not throw in a mix of Brown and Wilson and use some creativity like having the defense chase Wilson down as he runs outside. As long as Gibdride is coach, never expect the offensive to reach full potential...we could be a far superior offense.

OSI - Why is this guy even on the field - He's already robbed the giants, will never try to over power his opponent, plays like a girl - Tracy and Ojomo have clearly shown they are better - at least play them more often - they're younger, fresher, more hungier. OSI got his payday, he's chilling - there's no hunger from that guy!! Hate to admit is but was McCoy really all that off?

Nicks - the other recievers have proven more than competent to step up - why play the guy who isn't 100% - Nicks is not make the catches that he typically makes in his sleep

Tuck - Tuck still hasn't recovered from the superbowl haze. Another dude who simply lacks the hunger and passion. Just because he's captain should not make him above anyone else - he should compete or be benched..bottom line.

PRINCE - This kid is not cut for the NFL...he probably needs a few more years to complete puberty...I think it safe to say a bust for a first rounder - Should he be considered for a possible trade?? - The only good thing is the Giants drafted Hosely a much more superior corner, he just needs time understand the system.

The lack of rotation at RB and WR may cost the Giants a serious part of the second half of the season.
    Prince has been playing really well. I don't know what you've been watching.

Clown thread bro.

Prince was beat all day

Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    Clown thread bro.
    So what exactly do you disagree with?

This is probably the dumbest thread of the day. And that's saying a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue999 View Post

Bradshaw: Play him less. We gave him the ball 22 times on Sunday and he didn't produce much at all. Brown, on the other hand, had 3 carries for 21 yards and played well every time he's had the opportunity to.

Osi- He really has not performed well. He's looked confused a lot. At least he has a few sacks. I'd definitely give Ojomo and Tracy some more defensive snaps. Maybe even put Kiwi down there every now and then.

Nicks- He's a bit banged up but he has great hands and is just a good overall receiver. He should be starting out there along with Cruz every week.

Tuck- He hasn't impressed me too much either, but I noticed that he got some QB pressures on Sunday. We need him there.

Prince- He's played very well. I'm very happy with the production that we've been getting from him especially at the thin corner position. On Sunday I noticed that he got beat a few times but it happens. The one area where I'm concerned is his tackling. But he needs to remain a starter.

Veteran
    I think the coaches and medical staff know what they are doing.

Veteran
    you're right about Bradshaw and Nicks. Nicks can't run and thus can't get open, I don't know if he'll ever be 100% this season. As for Prince he's good, it's actually Webster who's been playing bad. As for offense their's not much creativity at all this season especially with all the weapons we have.

You mean Webster and Hosely..........Prince got beat on a couple of plays but most of the passes were on these two.......That play right before the end of the game when Webster let Bryant get behind him was a really stupid play he bit on a deepout route when there was only 6 seconds left in the game. Were lucky that his fingers were about 2 inches over the line our this would have been a real hard loss to take like that 2010 Loss at Metlife to the eagles on the final play of the game.