+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

if andre brown could pass protect

we would have a great runnng game. Brown should be our premiere back but if he cant protect Eli like Bradshaw hes not going to surpass him. Same thing for Wilson.

Bradshaw ain't been protectin' crap lately either.
    the pen is said to be mightier than the sword.....
    but when is the last time your sword ran out of ink ?

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    He seemed to do a pretty good job in the 2 games he played in. Yes he messed up once. That was more technique. He knew his assignment, but didn't execute properly. I'm sure he has been coached up on that.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    He seemed to do a pretty good job in the 2 games he played in. Yes he messed up once. That was more technique. He knew his assignment, but didn't execute properly. I'm sure he has been coached up on that.
    yeah , he flat out got Eli sacked or something......i forget honestly.....but i remember the commentators
    pointing out something like that ...i didn't see it so i don't 'spose i really shoulda said anything.

open mouth insert foot.
    not the first time.
    Last edited by stormblue; 10-31-2012 at 03:21 AM.
    the pen is said to be mightier than the sword.....
    but when is the last time your sword ran out of ink ?

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by stormblue View Post
    yeah , he flat out got Eli sacked or something......i forget honestly.....but i remember the commentators
    pointing out something like that ...i didn't see it so i don't 'spose i really shoulda said anything.

open mouth insert foot.
    not the first time.
    Yeah , He didn't step up and meet him more at the line. The guy got a head of steam and beat him and got to Eli. Wasn't a crushing hit, but no hit on Eli is to my liking.

Brown totally missed his guy in the Panther's game and Eli got crushed (the only sack of the game for Eli). Since then he can't pass protect...

Whos says Brown cant pass protect? Lol give me a break..

Banned
    Nothing like making up stories/senarios to flame the board.........not going to bite Sorry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormblue View Post
    Bradshaw ain't been protectin' crap lately either.
    I agree. BJ was always our best pass protector the pass few years. I've seen Bradshaw on many occasions missed picking up the blitz because he was more concern with trying to get open for a pass then protecting Eli.

Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    I agree. BJ was always our best pass protector the pass few years. I've seen Bradshaw on many occasions missed picking up the blitz because he was more concern with trying to get open for a pass then protecting Eli.
    You are absolutely WRONG. Bradshaw has been a great pass protecting back for years on this team. His technique is superb, especially picking up the blitz. If he tried to get open for a pass, maybe it is because that is the play that's called.