+ Reply to Thread

Potential Roster moves for next year

Personally I would rather give KP the $$ and trade/release Rolle. Guy looks like crap, and always out of place with his coverage. Oh yeah and give Stevie Brown some more $ and a longer term contract. Pay Cruz the MONEY......and if we can get a good deal for Nicks him as well. Osi is gone most likely, but honestly I see him giving more hustle than Tuck on plays. At least Osi gets close to the QB with his rushes........Tuck does not! I would maybe let Tuck go.....free up $$ to draft another pass rusher to team with JPP. Ditch Austin, and Bernard, and dratf another DT. Release Coe, keep Tryon for ST and draft another CB. Draft LB becuase Kiwi is probably momving back to the Dline soon, full time. Draft Oline.....other than that I don't think the offensive side of the ball needs much else...

Yeah real life doesn't work like Madden.

Were 6-2 plenty of time to talk about next season later. Lets get through this one first

Ah I actually haven't played Madden all season yet.........actually haven't played Madden period in some time....good game though.

Way too early to give up on Austin. The guy has missed nearly 3 years before this season. You don't ditch a second rounder and more importantly a player of his potential and athleticism because he hasn't come right in and dominated after missing all that time.

Do you honestly think we are releasing/cutting/moving everyone on this roster? When have you ever heard about Kiwi moving back to the Dline? Has Rolle earned his paycheck? Not 100 I don't think but to honestly say he's looked like crap is dumb. He's a leader on defense and this team and plays with heart and emotion. He's still under contract so if anyones going from the Safety stand point it would be KP since his contract is up.

You would keep Rolle over KP.......honestly? KP defends the deep ball well.......Rolle does nothing to defend the deep pass except be out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    You would keep Rolle over KP.......honestly? KP defends the deep ball well.......Rolle does nothing to defend the deep pass except be out of place.
    KP is serviceable at best. He hasn't been the same since the microfracture surgery. And he tends to be late on the deep outs. Tends to freeze on play action (ala Terry Kinard) Rolle has shown that he makes plays and thats the key. Is he worth all the millions he's getting paid? Who is.
    Osi is a nightmare. He will be gone after this season. Some foolish team will sign him next year as a pure pass rusher.
    Oh and BTW...KP is hurt and has to show that he can stay on the field.
    Get well soon 80.

lol, it's not my choice. I just hinted that one players contract is up and anothers is not..

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    Personally I would rather give KP the $$ and trade/release Rolle. Guy looks like crap, and always out of place with his coverage. Oh yeah and give Stevie Brown some more $ and a longer term contract. Pay Cruz the MONEY......and if we can get a good deal for Nicks him as well. Osi is gone most likely, but honestly I see him giving more hustle than Tuck on plays. At least Osi gets close to the QB with his rushes........Tuck does not! I would maybe let Tuck go.....free up $$ to draft another pass rusher to team with JPP. Ditch Austin, and Bernard, and dratf another DT. Release Coe, keep Tryon for ST and draft another CB. Draft LB becuase Kiwi is probably momving back to the Dline soon, full time. Draft Oline.....other than that I don't think the offensive side of the ball needs much else...

Are we getting a little ahead of ourselves?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80