+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Blame This Loss on Aickman/Buck

As bad as the game was, listening to an ex-Dallas QB tell me how bad the Giants are made me want to punch an orphan.

And I can't imagine any woman sleeping with Joe Buck ... the monotone and lack of inflection would put the poor girl into a coma on the first date.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Re: I Blame This Loss on Aickman/Buck

[quote user="Kruunch"]As bad as the game was, listening to an ex-Dallas QB tell me how bad the Giants are made me want to punch an orphan.

And I can't imagine any woman sleeping with Joe Buck ... the monotone and lack of inflection would put the poor girl into a coma on the first date.[/quote]

I'm not sure Buck likes women...

[quote user="Mr Excitement"][quote user="Kruunch"]As bad as the game was, listening to an ex-Dallas QB tell me how bad the Giants are made me want to punch an orphan.

And I can't imagine any woman sleeping with Joe Buck ... the monotone and lack of inflection would put the poor girl into a coma on the first date.[/quote]

[/quote]

Same applies for men ... Buck couldn't even claim to be asexual since he'd put himself into a coma.

The man has all the zeal of a diet crouton.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I blame pam oliver

LOL! Buck Sucks! He's a big GMen hater and loves the Plowboys. Hope he's not announcing our last game cause he'd get a lot of satisfaction out of seeing the Pokes take us down.

[quote user="allentown PA"]I blame pam oliver[/quote]

If she only had sex with you, the Giants would have won?
    Do not feed the trolls.

[quote user="Kruunch"]As bad as the game was, listening to an ex-Dallas QB tell me how bad the Giants are made me want to punch an orphan.

I am laughing so hard I am going to get fired. I am at work.

[quote user="galaxy10"][quote user="Kruunch"]As bad as the game was, listening to an ex-Dallas QB tell me how bad the Giants are made me want to punch an orphan. And I can't imagine any woman sleeping with Joe Buck ... the monotone and lack of inflection would put the poor girl into a coma on the first date.[/quote]

I am laughing so hard I am going to get fired. I am at work.
    [/quote]

It's okay they swapped a s*** Cowboy out for a s*** Cowboy this week......the tub of lard, Albert and Johnston are doing this week's game.......seems like all these guys are jinx's......

lol u actually made me lol with the punching the orphan line
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Mr Excitement"][quote user="Kruunch"]As bad as the game was, listening to an ex-Dallas QB tell me how bad the Giants are made me want to punch an orphan.

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure Buck likes Aikman...Ever see the way he looks at him when he is talking?
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"