+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Blame This Loss on Aickman/Buck

As bad as the game was, listening to an ex-Dallas QB tell me how bad the Giants are made me want to punch an orphan.

And I can't imagine any woman sleeping with Joe Buck ... the monotone and lack of inflection would put the poor girl into a coma on the first date.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Re: I Blame This Loss on Aickman/Buck

[quote user="Kruunch"]As bad as the game was, listening to an ex-Dallas QB tell me how bad the Giants are made me want to punch an orphan.

And I can't imagine any woman sleeping with Joe Buck ... the monotone and lack of inflection would put the poor girl into a coma on the first date.[/quote]

I'm not sure Buck likes women...

[quote user="Mr Excitement"][quote user="Kruunch"]As bad as the game was, listening to an ex-Dallas QB tell me how bad the Giants are made me want to punch an orphan.

And I can't imagine any woman sleeping with Joe Buck ... the monotone and lack of inflection would put the poor girl into a coma on the first date.[/quote]

[/quote]

Same applies for men ... Buck couldn't even claim to be asexual since he'd put himself into a coma.

The man has all the zeal of a diet crouton.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I blame pam oliver

LOL! Buck Sucks! He's a big GMen hater and loves the Plowboys. Hope he's not announcing our last game cause he'd get a lot of satisfaction out of seeing the Pokes take us down.

[quote user="allentown PA"]I blame pam oliver[/quote]

If she only had sex with you, the Giants would have won?
    the "realist" is a lazy piece of crap that works on his tan while sipping a margarita,
    the pessimist changes the sails while complaining about the lazy piece of crap,
    and the optimist changes the sails while hoping the lazy piece of crap will start to do his share of the work.

[quote user="Kruunch"]As bad as the game was, listening to an ex-Dallas QB tell me how bad the Giants are made me want to punch an orphan.

I am laughing so hard I am going to get fired. I am at work.

[quote user="galaxy10"][quote user="Kruunch"]As bad as the game was, listening to an ex-Dallas QB tell me how bad the Giants are made me want to punch an orphan. And I can't imagine any woman sleeping with Joe Buck ... the monotone and lack of inflection would put the poor girl into a coma on the first date.[/quote]

I am laughing so hard I am going to get fired. I am at work.
    [/quote]

It's okay they swapped a s*** Cowboy out for a s*** Cowboy this week......the tub of lard, Albert and Johnston are doing this week's game.......seems like all these guys are jinx's......

lol u actually made me lol with the punching the orphan line
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Mr Excitement"][quote user="Kruunch"]As bad as the game was, listening to an ex-Dallas QB tell me how bad the Giants are made me want to punch an orphan.

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure Buck likes Aikman...Ever see the way he looks at him when he is talking?
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"