+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Snow's the last thing you need after the storm. Stay safe over there
    Supporting the Giants from Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuy View Post
    Hope my fellow Tri State Citizens stayed safe throughout Sandy. That storm was no joke. We got hit hard down here but there's no question that NYC/NJ got the worst of it.
    THANKS FOR THE WELL WISHES ! YOU AND ALL of PA. & ALL OF THE USA .. STAY SAFE !........REMEMBER WE ARE ALL AMERICANS FIRST ! AND TIMES LIKE THIS, WE HAVE TO HELP EACH OTHER !

It would have been really awkward if the philly game was this week instead of PIT. Both teams fanbases would be more worried about restoring power than the game, and there wouldn't be enough vitriol for it to be a NYG-PHI game...

Veteran
    We regained power Friday. Sadly, I am still one of the only people I know who has power in this part of NJ so I am very fortunate all things considered. A few of my friends/family members are expecting to be out another 10+ days.

Interestingly enough in North Jersey we didn't have the flooding problems that many south of us had, in fact we barely had any rain whatsoever. Instead, we are facing problems caused by near 100 mph wind gusts that met an abundance of trees, many of which still had leaves on them.

Fallen power lines, and trees everywhere.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    It would have been really awkward if the philly game was this week instead of PIT. Both teams fanbases would be more worried about restoring power than the game, and there wouldn't be enough vitriol for it to be a NYG-PHI game...
    Giants and Eagles fans love to travel to each others stadiums, so I'm sure with how difficult it would be to travel, there would be plenty of empty seats.

I remember the first Eagles/Giants game after 911 and it really didnt feel right.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    THANKS FOR THE WELL WISHES ! YOU AND ALL of PA. & ALL OF THE USA .. STAY SAFE !........REMEMBER WE ARE ALL AMERICANS FIRST ! AND TIMES LIKE THIS, WE HAVE TO HELP EACH OTHER !
    True. Also, I heard that there was a earthquake in New Jersey last night. Now, we have another storm coming. Goodness gracious.