+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Osi

Osi

What is going on with Osi? He seems to be absent from the game lately.

He's old, has two rings, is the smallest de on the team and just downright showing up to get paid. It's also deterring to watch JPP who's so dominate then look at Osi and not see much.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankAE View Post
    He's old, has two rings, is the smallest de on the team and just downright showing up to get paid. It's also deterring to watch JPP who's so dominate then look at Osi and not see much.
    Osi doesn't have a contract for next year, so that should give him incentive to play hard.

All-Pro
    Sorry didnt everyone beg to have him re signed ?

Osi's play is almost guaranteeing that he won't be here next year, and for that reason I would like to see TC sit Osi and give some reps to Ojomo or Tracy so we can see what they can bring to the game...

Osi and Tuck very pedestrian this year. Let's see if Canty making a push up the middle can help the ends.

Quote Originally Posted by njersey View Post
    Osi doesn't have a contract for next year, so that should give him incentive to play hard.
    Which could tell us there's not much gas left in the tank.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    Osi's play is almost guaranteeing that he won't be here next year, and for that reason I would like to see TC sit Osi and give some reps to Ojomo or Tracy so we can see what they can bring to the game...
    Agreed. I'd like to see those 2 and Kiwi get down there. Put Osi in on 3rd and longs maybe for a FF.

Osi and Tuck aren't what they once where , but who is ? I would rather them out there with their experience to get-er-done ! I have seen Tracy out there a couple times and I like that but I expect Osi and Tuck to make the KEY plays when needed. I think with the recent play of Joseph and Canty the entire front will improve as they work together !

OSi

Quote Originally Posted by FrankAE View Post
    I think you may be correct