+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

I'M WORRIED ABOUT THE STEELERS THIS WEEK!

Their offense is just explosive and they can score pretty much at will against us. Their receivers can burn our secondary, and we better watch out for that big Ben deep ball. Big Ben is very elusive making it difficult for Osi and Tuck to have a banner day, let alone lay a finger on his jersey, not to mention his o line gives him serious protection against our front 4. Say what you want, but we have been playing pretty shabby the last couple games. You people thinking its going to be an advantage for us because they are taking a long bus ride to NJ, think again. They will be sleeping the whole way, and well rested and will show up like caged tigers. Watch out Eli!

Quote Originally Posted by Abby Manning View Post
    Their offense is just explosive and they can score pretty much at will against us. Their receivers can burn our secondary, and we better watch out for that big Ben deep ball. Big Ben is very elusive making it difficult for Osi and Tuck to have a banner day, let alone lay a finger on his jersey, not to mention his o line gives him serious protection against our front 4. Say what you want, but we have been playing pretty shabby the last couple games. You people thinking its going to be an advantage for us because they are taking a long bus ride to NJ, think again. They will be sleeping the whole way, and well rested and will show up like caged tigers. Watch out Eli!
    Something to think about !

Veteran
    Well if you think about it they haven't played well in the beginning of the season, and they haven't played well on the road. But now they are playing really good so I think they will be really motivated to beat the defending champs on the road, that will give them a huge momentum boost.

Nothing is won or lost until the game starts. This game, I have this weird feeling, is not going to be a nail biter. We will likely know the winner halfway through the 4th if not by the beginning.

Giants are the better team and the Steelers have had key injuries, but they are a team that is always up for a game; they're always tough; and they always have a "next man up" mentality like the Giants. Very well coached team with a tough, winning QB.

It'll be a tough game, but I expect the Giants to win and will be disappointed if they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Abby Manning View Post
    Abby I would feel more worried about your husbands health. Diehl is coming back as the starter.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    Abby I would feel more worried about your husbands health. Diehl is coming back as the starter.
    Eli is as healthy as an ox, but the flooded lobby of the apartment complex, and all the damage inflicted on his fellow New Jerseyans will weigh heavily on his mind during this game.

All-Pro
    It's important to get out to a quick start on the 2nd half of our schedule. We have never been better then 5-3 under the TC/Eli era. Be good to get that 1st win under our belts and get another vs Cinn
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    To be honest, I think the D-line will get to Rapistburger as much as they did Romo. They are really getting that push again. He is not nearly as mobile as Romo. He also holds the ball a lot longer as well. If the D-line maintains control of their speed they can get to him. Don't look to get the big hits. Linval is finally getting the hang of it. He hasn't been whiffing lately. With Canty back, we have that strong inside push again. Now if Tuck or Osi can help JPP a bit, it could go very well. Pitt's RB's are a bit Banged up too. That will help also.

Giants played shabby for only one week and that was against Dallas.