+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In the playoffs in the NFC

Banned

In the playoffs in the NFC

Which team worries Giant fans the most? Falcons, 49ers, Bears or any other. I really dont think GB will make it, too many injuries and their just not that good this year. I think Seattle gets in and maybe the Redskins is another team that could come on at the end of the year. I think the Bears have what it takes to win it all with their defense and same goes for SF. Atlanta will choke in the first round again. The Giants have a much better offense and defense but they are peaking too early. GB did that last year and lost, same with the Colts and 07 Pats. I could be wrong though. The Giants play great under pressure in the postseason. I can see a rematch of the Giants vs Pats again.
    Last edited by Rodgers12; 11-02-2012 at 02:40 AM.

All of them worry me. I'll be surprised if an AFC team wins the superbowl this year.

I have this bad feeling that the Redskins and Giants will be fighting each other for the rights to get into the playoffs.

Redskins have no D. They won't be a playoff team this yr. GB will get in due to Rogers. But have no run game. Bears are scary right now, but we can take em. Falcons will be 1 & done in the playoffs. SF scares me most due to their D & run game.

We can beat any AFC team in the SB.

1st, there is no rivalry.

2nd, the team that scares me the most will have to be the 49ers.

The bears are really good this year, but I really think we can eat them up. Their o-line sucks which will let our (this year's) weak defensive push seem like fresh hall of famers.

Falcons, we tend to have good playoff experiences with them so that isn't a big deal. The only thing I'm worried about is playing them at their place. They seem to have the same team as us honestly...

Green bay, only because thats pretty much what you want to hear when you make these threads.
    ​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    1st, there is no rivalry.

2nd, the team that scares me the most will have to be the 49ers.

The bears are really good this year, but I really think we can eat them up. Their o-line sucks which will let our (this year's) weak defensive push seem like fresh hall of famers.

Falcons, we tend to have good playoff experiences with them so that isn't a big deal. The only thing I'm worried about is playing them at their place. They seem to have the same team as us honestly...
    I don't know if the pass rush is weak, as a team we are on pace to have 6 less then last year with the total of 42 as opposed to 48 and we were 2nd in the league last year.

Quote Originally Posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
    Green bay, only because thats pretty much what you want to hear when you make these threads.
    LMAO it's so true why else would he make this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I don't know if the pass rush is weak, as a team we are on pace to have 6 less then last year with the total of 42 as opposed to 48 and we were 2nd in the league last year.
    Not really weak, but it seems like we don't get to the QB as quickly as we used to. Is the secondary good that it's allowing more time for the QB?

Also, we've been pretty bad on the run, especially on the outside.

Bench Player
    It looks like San Francisco and Green Bay have replaced the Cowboys and Eagles as the Giants biggest rivals. Looking foward to watch the Packers and Giants duke it out later this year.

Also, sorry we couldnt beat the Lions for you a few weeks back OP

+ Reply to Thread