+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    10,336

    Hakeem Nicks @ Modell's

    Don't know if someone posted this previously but today was my first time seeing it. Thought it was pretty cool and decided to share it with you guys.

    Last edited by titwio; 11-02-2012 at 11:22 AM.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

  2. #2
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    40,495
    I saw that, it's pretty cool.
    Is he always this chill? I don't think it's possible for him to get angry.

    Married to the message board mafia leader.

  3. #3
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    10,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I saw that, it's pretty cool.
    Is he always this chill? I don't think it's possible for him to get angry.
    Yeah he always talks like he just got finished smoking a fatty or something...always laid back and chill.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

  4. #4
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    40,495
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Yeah he always talks like he just got finished smoking a fatty or something...always laid back and chill.
    Haha, nice.
    I watched an interview and he says he's just a smooth guy and he's always been like that. I wish more athletes were like that.

    Married to the message board mafia leader.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Is he always this chill? I don't think it's possible for him to get angry.
    It certainly seems like it. Check the on-the-field footage at the conclusion of XLVI; the guy is calm as hell.

    His demeanour was one of the reasons the Giants selected him, no?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Yeah he always talks like he just got finished smoking a fatty or something...always laid back and chill.
    Lmao i say the same thing anytime i see him talk. I wouldnt be surprised if he does smoke

  7. #7
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    40,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    It certainly seems like it. Check the on-the-field footage at the conclusion of XLVI; the guy is calm as hell.

    His demeanour was one of the reasons the Giants selected him, no?
    You know what's funny? Mike Mayock said the exact opposite. He said Nicks had "off the field issues" and his work ethic is in questionable.

    Married to the message board mafia leader.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Posts
    1,151
    I really want to smoke him out after watching that..

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You know what's funny? Mike Mayock said the exact opposite. He said Nicks had "off the field issues" and his work ethic is in questionable.
    what off the field issues? nobody has ever said anything about him getting into trouble or being a knuckle-head.

  10. #10
    He would probably be TOO chill if he smoked on a consistent basis. He might have some competition in Rueben Randle though haha.


    Dupree for 9th overall!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts