+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Even Bob Papa thinks we are a little bit spoiled. (check out giants online)

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...7-4b464c7762bc

From listening to this, i also think Bennett needs to start stepping up if teams are going to double team nicks and cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...7-4b464c7762bc

From listening to this, i also think Bennett needs to start stepping up if teams are going to double team nicks and cruz.
    I think they use him primarily for blocking. Where is Hixon?

Hixon too. but im more worried about bennett. he has had a number of drops and i feel like he could be more dominant that hes playing right now

they have all had the dropsies since the 49er game.....i wonder.....
    could that have been OUR stickum that we forgot to............
    Last edited by stormblue; 11-03-2012 at 07:04 AM.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    Hixon too. but im more worried about bennett. he has had a number of drops and i feel like he could be more dominant that hes playing right now
    I think Hixon and Bennett have stepped up, and to a lesser extent Randle has. The Dallas game was not a good example of our air superiority for whatever reason. Eli was off, Cruz was off, it was just off. I don't expect to see that inept a passing game for the remainder of the season
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

my personal opinion is that Bennet has concentration and focus issues. Like an "ADD" type of thing. Just my thoughts.
    Seems like his mind is always going and maybe not necessarily about what he shoudl be doing at the moment...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    my personal opinion is that Bennet has concentration and focus issues. Like an "ADD" type of thing. Just my thoughts.
    Seems like his mind is always going and maybe not necessarily about what he shoudl be doing at the moment...
    You still going to the game Sunday? I am having a hard time snagging tickets. Lowers are ridiculously pricey right now and have been for weeks and I only sit in lowers lol.
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 11-02-2012 at 12:32 PM.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

We ARE spoiled, so what? If being spoiled means you want your talent to play up to their capablities. If you're not spoiled than what are you, content?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    We ARE spoiled, so what? If being spoiled means you want your talent to play up to their capablities. If you're not spoiled than what are you, content?
    Good point.

We are. This may be the best era of Giants football ever.
    NFL Fantasy Football Lineup:

QB - Michael Vick
    RB - Adrian Peterson
    RB - Ray Rice
    WR- Josh Gordon
    WR- Justin Blackmon
    TE - Aaron Hernandez
    RB/WR- Le'Veon Bell
    K - Matt Prater
    D/ST - 49ers

Owner - Jim Irsay
    GM - ??????