Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Why was my post deleted???

[quote user="53canton"]who said it was useless? Who the fek are you anyway?[/quote]
    He is Eli's favorite penalty.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="delayofgame"]you touch yourself
    [/quote]
    LOL

[/quote]

LOL right back at you 4417. Looks kinda like the guy [with the long hair]in the movie "Clerks 2" who hangs outside the store all day

Bench Player

[quote user="53canton"]who said it was useless? Who the fek are you anyway?[/quote]
    Another plex thread is usefull how?

Was it about Plax?

If so, Tommy_Ribbs made a thread saying the abundant discussion on the subject became out of control and opened a pinned thread. I cannot say I disagree with him and the other mods on this 1 because it is impossible to get any other topics to stick and speak of anything else - and everybody know I am usually for less moderation on topics pertaining to Giants Football.

I am not trying to claim your thread in particular was not of use or new information (I did not read it either). From everything I remember reading from you, they are usually articulate thoughts worthy of reading.

[quote user="delayofgame"]Why is it when someone puts up a useless thread and it gets deleted they feel the need to make another one just to make the mods do it twice. no wonder the mods can't get things under control.
    [/quote]Keep in mind you're the ball feeler who got not only deleted multiple times, but has been IP banned twice.

I don't see the logic in going out of your way to not only hide your identity, but post through a proxy to avoid further bans.

This is probably what's currently going on in that pea-brain of yours http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmCug0rr27w

[quote user="Career Ender 56"]Was it about Plax?

If so, Tommy_Ribbs made a thread saying the abundant discussion on the subject became out of control and opened a pinned thread. I cannot say I disagree with him and the other mods on this 1 because it is impossible to get any other topics to stick and speak of anything else - and everybody know I am usually for less moderation on topics pertaining to Giants Football.

I am not trying to claim your thread in particular was not of use or new information (I did not read it either). From everything I remember reading from you, they are usually articulate thoughts worthy of reading.
    [/quote]

Thanks....................... It was about Plax. I suppose the "powers that be" around here thought it didnt belong here.

I agree with you, there is wayyyy too much moderating going on here. No one to reign them inI suppose.

[quote user="delayofgame"][quote user="53canton"]who said it was useless? Who the fek are you anyway?[/quote]
    Another plex thread is usefull how?
    [/quote]And we need more posts from you like we need a vasectomy.

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"][quote user="delayofgame"]Why is it when someone puts up a useless thread and it gets deleted they feel the need to make another one just to make the mods do it twice. no wonder the mods can't get things under control.
    [/quote]Keep in mind you're the ball feeler who got not only deleted multiple times, but has been IP banned twice.

I don't see the logic in going out of your way to not only hide your identity, but post through a proxy to avoid further bans.

This is probably what's currently going on in that pea-brain of yours http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmCug0rr27w
    [/quote]

Who is this guy?

All-Pro

Because the mods don't like you...and that's a perfectly acceptable reason, one I agree with wholeheartedly.

Bench Player

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"][quote user="delayofgame"]Why is it when someone puts up a useless thread and it gets deleted they feel the need to make another one just to make the mods do it twice. no wonder the mods can't get things under control.

[/quote]
    perhaps you are confusing me with someone else.