+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BUSTER BROWN

Smile BUSTER BROWN

BROWN L@@KS Ready

This is the Game he needs to have more touches & a few to Wilson !

Give BUSTER a Break You won't be Sorry !

Looks like you need a new keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Looks like you need a new keyboard
    Why ? I Like my key board............. lol
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 11-03-2012 at 03:47 AM.

I am a huge fan of Bradshaw but last week the split between Bradshaw and Brown was 22-3 it needs to be more like 2/3 to 1/3. Brown was effective last week when he ran. Lets hope the keep the workload spread a little better this week. Personally, I would like to see it 15, 10, & 5 Bradshaw, Brown, and Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    I am a huge fan of Bradshaw but last week the split between Bradshaw and Brown was 22-3 it needs to be more like 2/3 to 1/3. Brown was effective last week when he ran. Lets hope the keep the workload spread a little better this week. Personally, I would like to see it 15, 10, & 5 Bradshaw, Brown, and Wilson.
    Good Ratio !...15, 10, & 5 ......I Like Bradshaw also ...However, Reports say he may not play this week..........But that's been said every week, any way.
    I Liked Wilson and then Brown, I changed my choice after seeing some film of past games ,Brown seemed to out perform Wilson.( This is how I will see it go, they will start Brown, and give him a rest with Wilson ..........If this does not work, they may have to put Bradshaw in...playing Hurt )

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    Good Ratio !...15, 10, & 5 ......I Like Bradshaw also ...However, Reports say he may not play this week..........But that's been said every week, any way.
    I Liked Wilson and then Brown, I changed my choice after seeing some film of past games ,Brown seemed to out perform Wilson.( This is how I will see it go, they will start Brown, and give him a rest with Wilson ..........If this does not work, they may have to put Bradshaw in...playing Hurt )
    I think his not practicing with the team, except for one day,. is having as much of an effect on his ability to make plays consistently as his bad feet.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I think his not practicing with the team, except for one day,. is having as much of an effect on his ability to make plays consistently as his bad feet.
    Practice makes PERFECT !

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    Practice makes PERFECT !
    It at least makes for better. How can we forget Rolle's admonition to some of his teammates last year about playing and practicing?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    It at least makes for better. How can we forget Rolle's admonition to some of his teammates last year about playing and practicing?
    Look @ Eli, Weatherford & Tynes all their practices have Paid Off !

/red coughlin needed more bradshaw to get more snaps as he was on his fantasy team