+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DUMBEST O PLAY

DUMBEST O PLAY

My choice is a long pass to D. J. Ware.

Your turn to pick one.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Re: DUMBEST O PLAY

[quote user="ibbill"]My choice is a long pass to D. J. Ware. Your turn to pick one.[/quote]

Screen to Mannigham on 3rd and 17.

any call on 3rd down...

Manning with no pressure on him throwing that fade to the skins defender dot them INT. totally overthrowing WR. Don't know if WR was in the wrong position or what, but Eli should have read that and threw ball away or changed play.

And again where is Barden on the fades and down around goal line? That's several weeks in a row we had to settle for FG attempt or get nothing. Use his height
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

[quote user="miked1958"]Manning with no pressure on him throwing that fade to the skins defender dot them INT. totally overthrowing WR. Don't know if WR was in the wrong position or what, but Eli should have read that and threw ball away or changed play.

And again where is Barden on the fades and down around goal line? That's several weeks in a row we had to settle for FG attempt or get nothing. Use his height[/quote]

Pretty sure the one you are referring to was the one where Aikman said Manningham faked out Eli. Eli thought Mario was going to the corner which is why he threw it there. Mario of course didn't.

Or the dumbest could be Eli's Perfect pass to Nicks behind the defenders for one of the easiest TDs Nicks will ever get. Oh, did I mention he didn't catch it? Hit him in face mask then bounced off hands. Ball could not have been placed any better.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="Zaggs"][quote user="miked1958"]Manning with no pressure on him throwing that fade to the skins defender dot them INT. totally overthrowing WR. Don't know if WR was in the wrong position or what, but Eli should have read that and threw ball away or changed play.

And again where is Barden on the fades and down around goal line? That's several weeks in a row we had to settle for FG attempt or get nothing. Use his height[/quote]

Pretty sure the one you are referring to was the one where Aikman said Manningham faked out Eli.* Eli thought Mario was going to the corner which is why he threw it there.* Mario of course didn't.
    [/quote]
    I get what you are saying but Eli has to be able to see that the guy he is throwing at was wearing Red. It's not like he had guys bearing down on him or all over him about to sack him and just launches it to the spot and hope MM is there. He had time to adjust

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="miked1958"]Or the dumbest could be Eli's Perfect pass to Nicks behind the defenders for one of the easiest TDs Nicks will ever get. Oh, did I mention he didn't catch it? Hit him in face mask then bounced off hands. Ball could not have been placed any better.[/quote]

Nicks definitely didn't have a good game, but I do cut him some slack for this one. Watch the replay and see the shadow of the ball go right across his face before he caught it. He lost it in the sun. Yes, it could have been a game changer but it wasn't as easy as it looked.

OP, I agree with the pass to Ware...what was that?

The coin toss.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="BlueJayC"]

[quote user="ibbill"]My choice is a long pass to D. J. Ware. Your turn to pick one.[/quote]

Screen to Mannigham on 3rd and 17.

[/quote]
    this . it was a sissy call. you see the other teams select plays that get them beyond the first down marker or close too it on us.