+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bradshaw - once again, not practicing

I predict another mediocre performance Sunday. I hope I'm wrong.

This will mark the 3rd game he'll get the nod without being able to practice with his offensive line. The last 2 games have been unremarkable (78 yards / 3.6 ypc v. Cowboys.....43 yards / 3.5 ypc v. Redskins).

Tomorrow would be a great day to see a heavy dose of Wilson and Brown.....but I'm not going to hold my breath.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

we will smash the steelers

44 can play well with limited or no practice. Same thing for 88. Not at all worried.

I'm starting to think he really might not play we will see. If he hasn't practiced all week I do not see how he can possibly be effective. It's gotta throw the offense off a little when you practice the whole week with Brown and Wilson then all of a sudden Bradshaw is playing.

Bradshaw needs a game to rest up. We saw that last year with his durability concerns. If not tomorrow's game, let him rest for the Bengals game so he has 3 straight weeks to heal up before the Packers. The Bengals have THE worst MLB in the league with Rey Maulacrapa so I think we're safe to allow Andre Brown and David Wilson in as the starters.

At some point Bradshaw has to realize if he isn't close to 100% he is hurting the team by playing. I think Eli & co. can manage without him for 1 or two games.

wasn't it Parcells who said if a player can't practice he can't play, wonder what happened to that theory

Bradshaw is an enigma you think that since she's not practicing he'd be fresh for the game and play at a high-level but it seems he is not effective during the games because of lack of practic

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    Bradshaw is an enigma you think that since she's not practicing he'd be fresh for the game and play at a high-level but it seems he is not effective during the games because of lack of practic
    I agree.....when he's healthy and able to practice with his line, there is a noticeable difference. Last week, he looked out of sync.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Give me Brown and Wilson. That's the 1-2 punch we really need.