+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Can I make both the Knicks and Giants game tomorrow?

Tried to scalp some knicks tickets to the heat game on friday and was scammed. With that said, i really want to go to a knick game before i leave monday. Is it possible to attend the Sunday noon game and still make it for the giants game? I was thinking of leaving the knick game at the start of the 4th and being at penn station, i should be able to catch the NJ Transit train..What do you think?

EDIT
    Just read the train service is down so i was thinking of catching the port authority bus. Is it still doable? Does anyone know how long the bus ride usually takes?

I'll be catching the 1 oclock bus. Takes about 10-15 minutes to get there.

Ill be leaving Penn around noonish with some buddies from college, so if you're looking to go for a few drinks before the bus let me know, ill give you my contact info.

Isn't the nj transit not running after sandy? Take a cab there

I thought i heard NJ Transit was closed except for one of the rails...it had a weird name. You are better off ditching the Knicks game (assuming you already have paid for your Giants tickets?) and make sure you get to Giants Stadium for kickoff.

Nope.

Very ambitious!!!

Veteran
    Idk if id risk it

Bench Player
    So if i left at 2pm you guys think i may have issues getting to the game ontime? I so want to do this. Am i underestimating the timeframe it will take to get to the stadium under these circumstances from Penn station. Worse case scenario, i would jump in a cab but that will be hitting into drinking funds

BlueReign, I appreciate the offer and would like to take you up on it. I have been looking to tailgate and would bypass the knick game alltogether.
    Let me know and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dmighty326 View Post
    Tried to scalp some knicks tickets to the heat game on friday and was scammed. With that said, i really want to go to a knick game before i leave monday. Is it possible to attend the Sunday noon game and still make it for the giants game? I was thinking of leaving the knick game at the start of the 4th and being at penn station, i should be able to catch the NJ Transit train..What do you think?

EDIT
    Just read the train service is down so i was thinking of catching the port authority bus. Is it still doable? Does anyone know how long the bus ride usually takes?
    You'll probably miss most, if not all, of the 1st quarter. If NJ Transit was up and running then you would probably just make it. The walk from MSG to Port Authourity is where you'll lose the most time.