+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it me or,

Is it me or,

has it been pretty tame around here the past couple days?

the title of this thread should be:
    "The Giants MB in brief; Steelers week and the most talked about topics"

Preamble: Its cold, its raining, I'm not going out drinking tonight and mentally prepping for the Giants game tomorrow. This board is not entertaining me enough tonight.

Lets see what we have:

1.) FBomb and diamondring have been the highlight (lowlight) of the past 24 hours or so. Pretty ridiculous/hilarious thread orginially started about Tuck and holding complaints. But there hasnt been much real football action in there, pretty facebook-esque. Overall B+

2.) Bradshaw not practicing again has been decent news, and theres a thread or two around here about it. Pretty interesting, I keep saying its BS but not getting many bites. Pretty slow topic. C

3.) Chucknoxx posting some amp-up videos definitely cool and entertaining. Love it. However, doesnt spark up lasting conversation. B-

4.) Roanoke posting the word on the streets as usual, no complaints there.

5.) Diehl starting now has been the most active thread late this week. Interesting, fun to complain about, but the topic has been beat to death from several angles. B+.

6.) Petrus Waived, Beckum Activated: This thread surprisingly got a lot of play. I posted in it, nonchalantly. Since when are Petrus and Beckum big news??

7.) LAst but not least, Blackburn out, Herzlich IN: Surprisingly not much in the way of traffic on this topic. I think this is a huge change in the defense..more so than any D-line rotation or Nickel CB change. This is big, this is the MLB. This topic only drew a 3-page thread. Really guys??

Overall I'd give the boards a C+/B- this week. Some cool stuff, but it seems like a slow week. Quiet before the Steelers storm..could be a good sign of things to come. Maybe hurricane Sandy has something to do with it. God bless those affected.

Next week I'm predicting a solid B, what do you all think?
    Last edited by CowboysSuck; 11-04-2012 at 10:18 AM.

It's a Saturday night.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

I suspect there are quite a few working Hurricane Sandy cleanup.
    I'm stuck doing it all weekend.
    Poppa & Banks will be on my radio.
    GO G-MEN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    are the boards, and TAGF empty late this week/tonight.

Its cold, its raining, I'm not going out drinking tonight and mentally prepping for the Giants game tomorrow. This board is not entertaining me enough tonight.

Lets see what we have:

1.) FBomb and diamondring have been the highlight (lowlight) of the past 24 hours or so. Pretty ridiculous/hilarious thread orginially started about Tuck and holding complaints. But there hasnt been much real football action in there, pretty facebook-esque. Overall B+

2.) Bradshaw not practicing again has been decent news, and theres a thread or two around here about it. Pretty interesting, I keep saying its BS but not getting many bites. Pretty slow topic. C

3.) Chucknoxx posting some amp-up videos definitely cool and entertaining. Love it. However, doesnt spark up lasting conversation. B-

4.) Roanoke posting the word on the streets as usual, no complaints there.

5.) Diehl starting now has been the most active thread late this week. Interesting, fun to complain about, but the topic has been beat to death from several angles. B+.

6.) Petrus Waived, Beckum Activated: This thread surprisingly got a lot of play. I posted in it, nonchalantly. Since when are Petrus and Beckum big news??

Overall I'd give the boards a C+/B- this week. Some cool stuff, but it seems like a slow week. Quiet before the Steelers storm..could be a good sign of things to come. Maybe hurricane Sandy has something to do with it. God bless those affected.

Ok, rant over. I've entertained myself, and given a pretty representative review of the boards for the latter half of the week.

my thinking is, you should have went out drinking then came back here and go to the smackktalk try to start stuff, then would have had a better perspective and more entertainment! LOL! go big blue!
    Last edited by tcseacliff; 11-03-2012 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's a Saturday night.
    saturday, tuesday, christmas. I know we have better to offer.

anyway, maybe I should recap the board each week on Saturday. Just to be that guy
    Last edited by CowboysSuck; 11-03-2012 at 11:06 PM.

This is not an insult to anyone. This is a condensed look at Thursday/Friday/Saturdays most talked about topics. And all I'm saying is previous weeks have been better. No one is to blame.

god, freakin' idiot

(napolean dynamite voice)

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    saturday, tuesday, christmas. I know we have better to offer.

anyway, maybe I should recap the board each week on Saturday. Just to be that guy that everyone shakes their head at
    Well people are probably out..doing...Saturday night things haha.

This was actually pretty funny. You should grade the chat room.

Veteran
    Lonely Saturday night bro? Try this: http://www.cowboys.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post
    Lonely Saturday night bro? Try this: http://www.cowboys.com/
    Are you registered on there?

Ive given it a C+

Yeah, its Saturday but its freezing rain up here at school and w/o a girlfriend and no desire to get plastered, these are the things a man does to entertain himself. (i guess)

is my life this sad?