+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I feel good about this game, what are your predictions?

I feel like we will win by 10 and the giants will play good football.

Here's what needs to happen Week 9 besides the Steelers-Giants game, Panthers beat the Redskins, Falcons beat the Cowboys Sunday Night special followed by the Saints beating the on Eagles on Monday Night

I'd love to see some consistent play calling in the redzone. I really disliked how conservative we played, although dallas' defense played very well. I'm hoping they throw it more, and stop with the stupid 5 wide screen that everyone knows is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I feel like we will win by 10 and the giants will play good football.
    I agree I think the Giants will play well and win the game playing for the NY/NJ area. Also as a bold prediction Beckum helps the Giants in the Redzone and scores a touchdown (if he is active).

Bold prediction : they're gonna re-name the stadium Sack City. Giants win easy

I predict lots of me yelling at my TV.

Hard fought defensive battle

Giants 19-17

Quote Originally Posted by FrankAE View Post
    Bold prediction : they're gonna re-name the stadium Sack City. Giants win easy

coming today to a stadium ,near you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaKYOPEOg-0

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen2005 View Post
    I'd love to see some consistent play calling in the redzone. I really disliked how conservative we played, although dallas' defense played very well. I'm hoping they throw it more, and stop with the stupid 5 wide screen that everyone knows is coming.
    I don't know which play I hate more, this or our world famous shotgun draw

light it up!

Here is to the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS! BIG BLUE! today, we add a huge piece to the bridge!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_wy...eature=related