+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

In this game, Giants Injury will occur to...

James Harrison is not playing at 100% and is struggling this season, having only one sack....I expect him to be looking to hurt a key player today...that person will be Cruz if he has the opportunity...the other possibilities, if they have significant roles today include Andre Brown, Hixon or David Wilson...It would not shock me to hear of him going helmet to helmet on a receiver. He is a wounded lion and will take any opportunity he has, whether on the up and up or not to help his team win, even if it means a fine.

I hope I am wrong for our sake, but this is a bad dude, and he is injured so he will be desperate!

He's injured and he's mad, so he's looking to hurt someone? Well geez..

Let him take a helmet to helmet shot on a player, I'll take 15 yard penalties all day if he wants to play that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He's injured and he's mad, so he's looking to hurt someone? Well geez..
    Yes...i totally see it and I don't consider myself unreasonable nor oblivious

Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post
    Yes...i totally see it and I don't consider myself unreasonable nor oblivious
    Lol well if he wants to re-injure himself by injuring others so be it.

James Harrison is not playing at 100% and is struggling this season, having only one sack....I expect him to be looking to hurt a key player today...that person will be Cruz if he has the opportunity...the other possibilities, if they have significant roles today include Andre Brown, Hixon or David Wilson...It would not shock me to hear of him going helmet to helmet on a receiver. He is a wounded lion and will take any opportunity he has, whether on the up and up or not to help his team win, even if it means a fine.

I hope I am wrong for our sake, but this is a bad dude, and he is injured so he will be desperate!
    GMEN did a fine job against Demarcus Ware, and injured Jimmy Harrison should not be an issue, do not want to see him take a late hit on Eli out of frustration.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Ridiculous!

Do you stay up at night to treat us to this?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

What???? I'm done I'll see you guys at 4:25.....this and people predicting the Steelers are going to win??? Have a little faith in Big Blue Jesus...this is the team we all love. What's going on here.

This is an interesting and well thought out thread by a poster who has graced us with many worth while posts....said no one EVER!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin