+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GB getting away with holdng all day so far......

Banned
    The NFC North standings are
    1. Chicago 7-1
    2. Green Bay 6-3
    3. Minnesota 5-4
    4. Detroit 4-4

That is a brutal division if you ask me.

[QUOTE=Rodgers12;568716]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Your joking right? We had the 49ers at home, Chicago at home, @Seattle, @Indy, @Houston already. That is a tough stretch. Your division is much weaker then ours. You had the Skins, Philly and Dallas twice already. Those three teams arent tough at all. With all our injuries it is possible we could not get in and with how tough the NFC is. I hope we get healthy the next few weeks.
    I am sorry, didnt we also play 49'ers at 49'ers?? Yeah and then Pittsburgh is no walk in the park either, Add Superstorm Sandy into the mix and we were destined to lose. You change your mind about your team like Rodgers changes his panties.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

[QUOTE=Rodgers12;568716]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Your joking right? We had the 49ers at home, Chicago at home, @Seattle, @Indy, @Houston already. That is a tough stretch. Your division is much weaker then ours. You had the Skins, Philly and Dallas twice already. Those three teams arent tough at all. With all our injuries it is possible we could not get in and with how tough the NFC is. I hope we get healthy the next few weeks.
    I'm not joking can you honestly say that GB's schedule is easy then the Giants???1. Dallas,2.Tampa bay,3. Panthers, 4.eagles, 5.san fran, 6.browns,7.redskins,8.dallas,9.steelers you got 4 divsion games and then San Fran and Pittsburgh that is ridiculous then we have GB, NO, ATLANTA, RAVENS,EAGLES,BENGALS, REDSKINS left no one has that hard of a schedule. My point is that just last week you were saying your team won't make the playoffs now your bragging??? Honestly we could care less what GB is doing right now we have our own problems. Please don't use injuries as an excuse cause if you know anything about our team our whole defense is riddle with injuries.

Banned
    [QUOTE=FIFTY6G-MAN;568721]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    I am sorry, didnt we also play 49'ers at 49'ers?? Yeah and then Pittsburgh is no walk in the park either, Add Superstorm Sandy into the mix and we were destined to lose. You change your mind about your team like Rodgers changes his panties.
    We have @Detroit then @Youguys after the bye. Hope we can win at least 1 out of 2 of those games.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Eliscruzzz;568729]
    I'm not joking can you honestly say that GB's schedule is easy then the Giants???1. Dallas,2.Tampa bay,3. Panthers, 4.eagles, 5.san fran, 6.browns,7.redskins,8.dallas,9.steelers you got 4 divsion games and then San Fran and Pittsburgh that is ridiculous then we have GB, NO, ATLANTA, RAVENS,EAGLES,BENGALS, REDSKINS left no one has that hard of a schedule. My point is that just last week you were saying your team won't make the playoffs now your bragging??? Honestly we could care less what GB is doing right now we have our own problems. Please don't use injuries as an excuse cause if you know anything about our team our whole defense is riddle with injuries.
    Not bragging at all. You probably have a hard schedule cause your super bowl champions. Dont be suprised if the Giants go 9-7 then go on their huge run again in the playoffs. 9-7 will probably win your division. I hope I am wrong about you guys going on a run though. I would love to see the Pack do the same thing they did two years ago but I doubt it. I will be happy if they can go deep in the playoffs again better then last year. Also will be very happy if we can get healthy. Your first 5 games of the season werent hard at all. Look at our schedule the first two months, we had three road games in a row against 2 teams with winning records.

Yeah right. This year the refs have been trying to screw us over. Everyone knows we could be 7-2 right now.

But according to your posts in the past few weeks, you don't know that.

The NFC North standings are
    1. Chicago 7-1
    2. Green Bay 6-3
    3. Minnesota 5-4
    4. Detroit 4-4

That is a brutal division if you ask me.
    Good thing no one asked you. I agree Dallas, Wash and Phil are all playing poorly this year and the NFC East is not as tough as it usually is but the idea that the NFC North is "brutal" is the second funniest thing I've read recently from another team's fan.

Some guy tried to sell the idea recently that the NFC West was the best division in the NFC...that was much funnier. The NFC North is better than it usually is but that's a long way from brutal.

Banned
    I think it would be awesome if we can get healthy and play the Bears again in Lambeau for the NFC Championship game this time around. I hate the Bears but like that their doing well and we are too so the rivalry will be heated. The last few games could come down to the NFC North title.

I think it would be awesome if we can get healthy and play the Bears again in Lambeau for the NFC Championship game this time around. I hate the Bears but like that their doing well and we are too so the rivalry will be heated. The last few games could come down to the NFC North title.
    I hope the Packers make it to the NFC Champ game as well, and face the Giants, and the Giants smack em around again so you can stop with this nonsense. Do the Packers not have a message board? Our division rivals don't even post like you do here. Eh, whatever floats your boat I guess.

Packers/Bears late in the season I would back up the truck and bet the house on The Pack.

+ Reply to Thread