+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So.....What's On The Menu Today?....

With all that's happened this week we just might order some ****a or something.

Chinese food!

Let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Chinese food!
    Duh, you say that almost every game, LMAO
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Bench Player
    Making this chili, a lot of work, but it is phenomenal!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/g...ipe/index.html

The Great Lee and Mark Giants/Steelers Chili Cookoff is getting under way. It is a tradtion. Whenever NY and Pitt play we have a party!! Mark is one of my best friends, my bass player and a Steelers fan!! We have a bunch of Giants and Steelers fans that we all hang out with, so they are all coming. It's always a great time!!

Made the Chili yesterday (always better the second day) and it is now warming in the slow cooker. It won the last time, but we have new competition this year, so who knows? My chili is both spicy and sweet...and has won other contests in and around the city. Stuffed shells are in the oven. Salsa and cheese are in the warmers, Made the French onion dip yesterday (also better as it sits)...I cut up some large mushroom tops, 3 kinds of bell peppers and baby carrots...plus chips for dipping.

There will be 4 types of chili in the contest this year.

Others will bring the beer and booze. Someone is bringing my new favorite Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey....The way whiskey is suppose to taste.
    Last edited by FBomb; 11-04-2012 at 02:16 PM.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    The Great Lee and Mark Giants/Steelers Chili Cookoff is getting under way. It is a tradtion whenever NY and Pitt play we have a party!! Mark is one of my best friends, my bass player and a Steelers fan!! We have a bunch of Giants and Steelers fans that we all hang out with so they are all coming. It's always a great time!!

Made the Chili yesterday (alwasy better the second day) and it is now warming in the slow cooker. It won the last time, but we have new competition this year so who knows. My chili is both spicey and sweet...and has won other contests in and around the city. Stuffed shells are in the oven. Salsa and cheese are in the warmers, Made the French onion dip yesterday (also better as it sits)...I cut up some mushroom tops, 3 kinds of bell peppers and baby carrots.

There will be 4 types of chili in the contest this year.

Others will bring the beer and booze. Someone is bringing my new favorite Jeack Daniels Tennessee Honey....The way whiskey is suppose to taste.
    I always love chili when the weather gets cool out.

What type of meat do you use in yours?

Quote Originally Posted by ac106fd View Post

Hamburger and sausage
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Duh, you say that almost every game, LMAO
    No I don't..?

Let's go.

Im debating between going out and getting wings, or going out and noming some Asian/Chinese cuisine. Whatta ya guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by ac106fd View Post

i think the best chili I make is usually 1 part beef to 1 part pork plus the 30 other essentials.

every now and then I throw in a wild card...like sausage just for kicks