+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Veteran

Re: Rolle Calls out teammates

Couldn't get the link to load.

He's not in the wrong, if you're hurt dont practice, its not worth worsening the condition. If you're bruised practice

The guy constantly speaks, but he speaks the truth
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"]He's not in the wrong, if you're hurt dont practice, its not worth worsening the condition.* If you're bruised practice

[/quote]

Not so fast he stated that the Giants could beat the Skins 99/100 times & that was proven to be an outright lie.

[quote user="Kase-1"]He's not in the wrong, if you're hurt dont practice, its not worth worsening the condition.* If you're bruised practice

[/quote]

Because he says whatever comes off the top of his little pea-brain does not make it the "truth".
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I think Tuck is pretty hurt.

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="Kase-1"]He's not in the wrong, if you're hurt dont practice, its not worth worsening the condition. If you're bruised practice

[/quote]

Not so fast he stated that the Giants could beat the Skins 99/100 times & that was proven to be an outright lie.[/quote]Id rather him say that then say we'd lose to them 99 out of 100. If the guy knew when he was gonna have a bad game im sure he wouldnt run his mouth, but he's trying to hype our team up rather than Tuck who became a damned poster-child for depression medication
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Kase-1"]He's not in the wrong, if you're hurt dont practice, its not worth worsening the condition. If you're bruised practice

[/quote]

Because he says whatever comes off the top of his little pea-brain does not make it the "truth".[/quote]I believe those comments were the truth. Why practice if all you're gonna do is hurt the team in the long run by worsening your injury??

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="Kase-1"]He's not in the wrong, if you're hurt dont practice, its not worth worsening the condition.* If you're bruised practice

[/quote]

Not so fast he stated that the Giants could beat the Skins 99/100 times & that was proven to be an outright lie.[/quote]Id rather him say that then say we'd lose to them 99 out of 100.* If the guy knew when he was gonna have a bad game im sure he wouldnt run his mouth, but he's trying to hype our team up rather than Tuck who became a damned poster-child for depression medication
    [/quote]

The Great One's always praise their upcoming opponents not give them crap they can hang up in the locker room & draw motivation from their derogatory statements about their team & players.

It's called common sense.