+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

That touchdown that was ruled a fumble was the right call

I just want to clarify this for people who think it was a bad call. The ball was moving before his hand went forward. its a close call but if you look closely you see..

what are your thoughts?

i don't know man . . . seems like after-the-fact justification. How pissed would you be if that call went against us?

It was the right call because before his arm started to go forward, the ball was loose.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

i originally thought i was a bad call until i saw it in slow motion. the announsers corrected themselves also since they thought i was a bad call. but its close

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I just want to clarify this for people who think it was a bad call. The ball was moving before his hand went forward. its a close call but if you look closely you see..

what are your thoughts?
    +1.....

yea it was the right call.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It was the right call because before his arm started to go forward, the ball was loose.
    oh, and btw i think we should have called a run instead of that back shoulder pass on 3rd and 1 during our first drive. And on our last drive before the half i felt we should have ran the ball on that 3rd and long so we could get a little closer for the field goal. we only had 1 timeout left and we were just out of tynes normal range. that being said, some of the play calls are questionable right now
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 11-04-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Absolutely nobody can claim that we havent gotten the benefit of the doubt on every single call so far this game.

As to the fumble td play, even if that fumble was the right call, that was absolutely a clip by JPP at the end of the play, it wasn't even close.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Absolutely nobody can claim that we havent gotten the benefit of the doubt on every single call so far this game.

As to the fumble td play, even if that fumble was the right call, that was absolutely a clip by JPP at the end of the play, it wasn't even close.
    there was a delay of game on the steelers that wasnt called, and a late hit on cruz on our second drive i think that wasnt called. if this game makes it to rewind or if you have all 22, check out the first 4 drives of the game. the steelers got away with a few calls also

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    there was a delay of game on the steelers that wasnt called, and a late hit on cruz on our second drive i think that wasnt called. if this game makes it to rewind or if you have all 22, check out the first 4 drives of the game. the steelers got away with a few calls also
    homer . . . . lol