+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rex G Rolle disrespected skins

AdamScheinAdam Schein

Grossman says the Skins were highly motivated by Antrel Rolle. Shanahan played up Rolle's comments. Rex says Skins felt "disrespected".

Nice Job Antrel why dont U call out the Jets and then bring your weak *** game to the stadium.Maybe if U played 60 minutes on defense like JPP u wouldnt look like such an ***.

Rolle is a joke. I hope the Giants cut this guy

All-Pro

Re: Rex G Rolle disrespected skins

Just heard their rookie LB say th same thing on ESPN radio.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]
    AdamScheinAdam Schein

Grossman says the Skins were highly motivated by Antrel Rolle. Shanahan played up Rolle's comments. Rex says Skins felt "disrespected".

Nice Job Antrel why dont U call out the Jets and then bring your weak *** game to the stadium.Maybe if U played 60 minutes on defense like JPP u wouldnt look like such an ***.

[/quote]It would be even better if EVERYONE on our whole team played a full 60mins

Rolle wasnt singlehandedly responsible for this loss
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Typical non producing thug.....I hated the signing from the get go..

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]
    AdamScheinAdam Schein

[/quote]It would be even better if EVERYONE on our whole team played a full 60mins

Rolle wasnt singlehandedly responsible for this loss
    [/quote]

No but this guy with the excuses and the finger pointing when his play is garbage is ridiculous. The guy takes no responsibility forthe Giants poor play.All he doesis talk and blame everyone else. he has no accountability and this guy is a locker room leader. This is part of the problem with the Giants

Bulletin board crap only comes out after a win. And it's played up as the deciding factor by fans.

I'd like one fan to come out and say "We lose because Rolle motivates our opponents, otherwise we are a perfectly legitimate contender."

Until then, I'll gladly listen to you all ***** and moan because I'm disappointed too.

So Rolle running his mouth fires up the other team and he contributes nothing in the actual game.

How much money are they wasting on this guy.

Regardless of how much it effected the game Rolle needs to be cut after the year . He is a symbol of what is wrong with this team . All talk not action. .... Rolle needs to stop tweeting and start playing football

[quote user="BigBlue2010"]I'd like one fan to come out and say "We lose because Rolle motivates our opponents, otherwise we are a perfectly legitimate contender." Until then, I'll gladly listen to you all ***** and moan because I'm disappointed too.[/quote]Of course thats not why the Giants lost.Im sick of Rolles mouth.

This guy is supposed to be a leader on this team.He takes no responsibility for his own poor play.He points fingers at everyone besides himself.Id be fine if he played well and he ripped everyone else. If JPP got up and pointed fingers I wouldnt care. This guy is a cancer. Cardinals fans didnt care when the Giants signed him they were happy to see him go and this is one of the reasons why. he is an overrated big mouth