+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Cut Mark Herzlich immediately.

Nice story, glad the guy recovered from cancer, he's a flat out terrible football player.

The Steelers picked us apart across the middle all day long. He was a flat out disgrace on the football field today.

Fewell was very disappointing in not figuring out a way to draw up a defense without him on the field.

He was atrocious in every sense of the word. If he ever see the field for us again as anything but a special teamer I will be EXTREMELY p*ssed off. He cost us this game by being the weak link in the chain all game long.

Veteran
    In his defense, the guy was an undrafted FA. He looked good last year against the run at least. He did look awful today in all phases.

Glad I wasnt the only one seeing this. Man, I hope he improves from this.

Quote Originally Posted by shockeyisjesus View Post
    Nice story, glad the guy recovered from cancer, he's a flat out terrible football player.

The Steelers picked us apart across the middle all day long. He was a flat out disgrace on the football field today.

Fewell was very disappointing in not figuring out a way to draw up a defense without him on the field.

He was atrocious in every sense of the word. If he ever see the field for us again as anything but a special teamer I will be EXTREMELY p*ssed off. He cost us this game by being the weak link in the chain all game long.
    You need to be committed.

Veteran
    Maybe its time to stop babying Rivers and get him out there too. The guy does produce when he's out there.

Rivers is never healthy.

HERZLICH was....BAD. flatout AWFUL

All the Chase haters are gone now. Lol. I kept saying, Herz does not look good in there. But we have no other option.

5trive for Fiv5

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 53canton View Post
    Rivers is never healthy.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by BG61 View Post
    In his defense, the guy was an undrafted FA. He looked good last year against the run at least. He did look awful today in all phases.
    He sucked last year too. Remember when he gave up that passing touchdown because he followed the shallow route??